Canada, usa and mexico win bid to host the 2026 world cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Morocco wasn't gonna beat NA countries lmao

Bad timing for them ngl.
Sad man that's gonna a shit world cup. Why do it in a country like USA and Canada that doenst care about football the atmosphere and audience will be dead. And I don't like why the games atmosphere played in cold countries it loses the festival atmosphere
Atleast when it's in Mexico the games will probably be good. Also that's a big distance for players to fly inbetween games

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Sad man that's gonna a shit world cup. Why do it in a country like USA and Canada that doenst care about football the atmosphere and audience will be dead. And I don't like why the games atmosphere played in cold countries it loses the festival atmosphere
Atleast when it's in Mexico the games will probably be good. Also that's a big distance for players to fly inbetween games

Trust me sxb by 2026 soccer is gonna be much better than it is rn. Maraykan has great up coming talents and the people will be more interested. Soccer is crazy here in places like Seattle, Portland, Dallas etc
The games will be played in the summer. The atmosphere is gonna be cracking people are off work.

Toronto and Vancouver has great atmospheres. All in all it's gonna be nice.

If Russia and Qatar can hold World cups:susp: no reason why the WC shouldn't come back to NA.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Trust me sxb by 2026 soccer is gonna be much better than it is rn. Maraykan has great up coming talents and the people will be more interested. Soccer is crazy here in places like Seattle, Portland, Dallas etc
The games will be played in the summer. The atmosphere is gonna be cracking people are off work.

Toronto and Vancouver has great atmospheres. All in all it's gonna be nice.

If Russia and Qatar can hold World cups:susp: no reason why the WC shouldn't come back to NA.
Americans like party and food for anything. Alot of them dont have a passion for footall other than immigrants and some Hispanic people like Mexicans. I don't mind about the talent I care about the passion they'd have.

How does this even work will the three countries automatically qualify also USA Canada and Mexico are huge who has time to travel between them why couldn't it be one country

Mexico will be the first country to host 3 world cups but f*ck canada and america shitty footballing culture yet they host the largest sporting event in the world but surprise surprise FIFA the joke of a governing body are corrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts