• No...

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Horta, what is with Somalis and herd mentality? If one wants to trap, they all do it. If one drinks henny, all join in. I don't get it. Laakin, they're allergic to hard work and sacrifice.
I guess its easier to do what the group does than thinking for yourself plus alot of Somalis are lazy and instead of aiming High they would rather settle for less

I guess its easier to do what the group does than thinking for yourself plus alot of Somalis are lazy and instead of aiming High they would rather settle for less

Ambition, self-discipline and perseverance are traits that are universally appealing.

One cannot become successful if they don't put in the work--> you can't expect to have it all without sacrifice. But for alot of Somalis, they don't want to work hard, yet at the same time, want the best of the best. Life doesn't work that way.

Alhamdulilah, my mother (May Allah grant her jannatul firdaus) taught me that without hard work, you will not get anywhere in this country. Aiming high is the motto for me, and I expect the best out of my self, and of others.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Ambition, self-discipline and perseverance are traits that are universally appealing.

One cannot become successful if they don't put in the work--> you can't expect to have it all without sacrifice. But for alot of Somalis, they don't want to work hard, yet at the same time, want the best of the best. Life doesn't work that way.

Alhamdulilah, my mother (May Allah grant her jannatul firdaus) taught me that without hard work, you will not get anywhere in this country. Aiming high is the motto for me, and I expect the best out of my self, and of others.

Thats true we should aim High After all our parents came to the west in order to give us a better life with opportunities they could dream off and it's a huge waste of potential if you would chose to be a drug dealer or criminal when you can be so much more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts