Canada’s Geeljire Minister of qaxootis viciously attacks a conservative Ontario minister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He is irate because Doug “qoomu-luudh agenda halter” Ford got elected after a 15 years liberal rule of Ontario

He should’ve used minions to attack her and not to be seen as Minister for flooding Canada with asylum seekers. He should publicly distance himself defending asylum seekers as he’s the arbiter between them and the state of Canada.

He should’ve used minions to attack her and not to be seen as Minister for flooding Canada with asylum seekers. He should publicly distance himself defending asylum seekers as he’s the arbiter between them and the state of Canada.

Being immigration minister during these times is a tough spot to be in. Whatever you do is going to be unpopular. He needs to shuffle to a different cabinet post imo :hillarybiz:

Walaahi the way he mocked her was very amusing. The way I see it, the Liberal federal government and the Conservative Provincial government's relationship will be very tension-filled in the coming years and you just know how much the Conservatives love to harp on Asylum Seekers, Refugees, and immigrants.

It will be entertaining to see how Ahmed Hussen holds his own.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The encountered someone with a strong personality; a Majeerteen. She was stuttering the first ten seconds of her response to him.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He is irate because Doug “qoomu-luudh agenda halter” Ford got elected after a 15 years liberal rule of Ontario

I think she is using the White people tactics of boxing black people in a neat stereotype cubicle. IN reality TV shows when a black person, fairly calm and well spoken defeats a white person in debate, immediately the white person will say the black man or woman is angry. This Somali minister is very far from being angry or aggressive. (in fact i thought his very calm press conference too calm) And i think she is offended at the idea that a black man is telling her she is not Canadian. (she is basically surprised or mad he is black, immigrant, and holding that high office. She does also harbor some sexual lust for the puntlandish odeey, as all white women do when they see a fine tall bald head black man) Its so funny how the world is up side down walle. LOL

We have a chubby reality show actor as a president in the most freest nation in the world. We have Hollywood actors, de creme de la creme replaced by trashy no talents Kardashians. We have a Somali model hijaabi wearer from a small town in Minnesota walking New york fashion runaways, and then we have an immigration minister in Canada who is a Somali and immigrant. I am not surprised this white lady is asking- WTF is going on y'all?????

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The encountered someone with a strong personality; a Majeerteen. She was stuttering the first ten seconds of her response to him.
If only she knew about how laandheere he was, the stinky pig wouldn't even have tried.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts