Can you retrace your awoowe u think was alive in the 1880s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Name him

I’ve scientifically narrowed down my awoowe that could’ve been alive in 1880s.

His name was Xuseen ...I’m definitely sure

Last edited:

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
I know all my great-grandparents, they were born in the early 1900's assuming a generation is 25-30 years. I am missing a few gg-grandparents, female ones.

His name was Sheekh Hassan Cade (light skin)

I'd like to believe he was terrorising the Italian colonisers:trumpsmirk:

This is my awoowe. Dudub Cismaan AUN. Not sure exactly when he lived. Probably in the 18th century.

My family always make blood sacrifices at his grave site and we pray there to receive blessings alhamdullilah

This is my awoowe. Dudub Cismaan AUN. Not sure exactly when he lived. Probably in the 18th century.

My family always make blood sacrifices at his grave site and we pray there to receive blessings alhamdullilah

f*ck do you mean blood sacrifices?

Is that a thing?

Watch the video. The guardian of the tomb sacrifices a sheep as Sadaqah for awoowe.

We even have a saying:
"Awoowe Dudub yaanan ni iloobin"

"Our ancestor Dudub, don't forget us"

Illuminati
download-4.jpg

Watch the video. The guardian of the tomb sacrifices a sheep as Sadaqah for awoowe.

We even have a saying:
"Awoowe Dudub yaanan ni iloobin"

"Our ancestor Dudub, don't forget us"

I am very ignorant to these matters but wouldn't this be considered bidaat?

@AliUK is miskeen, he doesn't know our Sufi traditions. I've seen the real Sufis in Somalia. The ones who have their own xerooyin near the graves of the 'ancestors'. I only went for.the free shaax. I don't engage in the jaahil stuff.

Wallahi when I tell you that Somalispot has enlightened to some madness in our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts