Can you lower your libido without lowering your T levels in the process?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
I have unhealthy, extremely high sexual desires that are negatively affecting my performance at work and college.

I get easily distracted and cant focus on anything especially when I'm around (attractive) women in general.

At this rate I'm starting to fear for myself I might end up catching some serious STD if I wont control my sexual urges.

Should I seek professional help?

I have unhealthy, extremely high sexual desires that are negatively affecting my performance at work and college.

I get easily distracted and cant focus on anything especially when I'm around (attractive) women in general.

At this rate I'm starting to fear for myself I might end up catching some serious STD if I wont control my sexual urges.

Should I seek professional help?

Fast my nigga.

Also seek refuge from the shaytaan.

You really need to practice self-control. You have to learn to say NO to yourself. Off course it's not gonna be easy but iA the more u tell yourself no the easier it shall get

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
You really need to practice self-control. You have to learn to say NO to yourself. Off course it's not gonna be easy but iA the more u tell yourself no the easier it shall get
I've always been weak willed when it comes to the battle against instant gratification since childhood, I always gave in 9 times out of 10.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Start with not watching that بوخ :mjkkk:

Fast if you can, make yourself busy and do more physical activity like football, boxing or go to the gym.

Masterbate in the morning, again around noon at school or work washroom stall and again at night.

The school/work one is a bit extreme but horny people like you have no other option

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Masterbate in the morning, again around noon at school or work washroom stall and again at night.

The school/work one is a bit extreme but horny people like you have no other option
I have been fapping like for 10+ years since I was 11.

I have developed some serious side effects like brainfog and pelvic pain.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I have been fapping like for 10+ years since I was 11.

I have developed some serious side effects like brainfog and pelvic pain.
CoWZ05t.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts