Can you interpret my DREAM????

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dream of a fascinating dream. I was a little blonde girl, stumble into a bubble of a different world. The world was mystical and religious. There were no sins. I saw Mothers and Fathers crying as their sons and daughters were dragged away from them for good by absolute manacling long bearded soldiers. Homosexual kids taken to a monastery to become Muslim monks, forever enclosed. Prisoners waking up day and night worshiping God. All girls who had sex out of wedlock, homosexuals, or alcoholics, all taken to this institution of Worships. There were no clubs, no, no entertainment. No internet. The streets were clean. Black people were enslaved, but made Muslims & used for labor. They looked surprisingly happy in their lot. Somalis were well behaved, with father and mother household, if u divorced or chew kaat, the culprit is sent to moral prison houses. White people wearing their blonde beard like Sheikhs, and their blonde women covered in Hijabs. Blues and green eyes sticking out of their Hijabs.

The streets were clean like Chinese Cities. All u see is religious Muslim people with their families, running about happily. In my dream, I was walking about the street, as if almost reaching at the end of the streets, into a mansion called the Khalifa resident. The Khalifa of this world is Faarmajo without the mustache but with a long, patchy none full beard. He was malnutrition, he could n;t grow full beard.He was the king of Muslimdom.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I had a dream that a giant squirrel was chasing me. What does that mean? @Basra

268x0w.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Reiko

In my dream, i saw u as one humongous fat kid, who is losing weight rapidly. U were crying, in chains. I asked what sin have u committed. And u sadly said, u love to eat to much. Sin of Gluttony.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko

In my dream, i saw u as one humongous fat kid, who is losing weight rapidly. U were crying, in chains. I asked what sin have u committed. And u sadly said, u love to eat to much. Sin of Gluttony.
Damn you had a dream about me? Were you thinking about me when before you fell asleep?:gucciwhat:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Damn you had a dream about me? Were you thinking about me when before you fell asleep?:gucciwhat:

yes, i was thinking which one is more cruel, u to slip as soon as u step outside your door, or when u return home and just sprung from behind the door and yell CHEESE!!!

What does snakes in dreams mean?

:hmm:

I asked several shaikhs all told me it means i have enemies.:drakewtf:

I used to see snakes in my dreams as a kid, did I have enemies then?

I took at as me having an evil soul.:francis:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

No, it just means, u watch people in a different eye set when u r high on weed

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

I'm not surprised :mjpls:

Trending