can you guys stop talking about Madows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen one

No sleep 2k18
Wallahi its EVERYWHERE on the forum its annoying and obsessive as hell. Wallahi I never used to think about them before I joined this forum and im from the UK where we apparently get bullied. Nobody cares about somalis IRL we are small in number and very quiet except online damn. This obsession is straight up embarrassing especially with Madow emojis. All Madow calcaal should go straight to the QASHIN section hooyda wasse

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Just for this every time I see a thick ass African American female you will be getting a DM of me basically just talking about how good she looked . Your welcome

chosen one

No sleep 2k18
Just for this every time I see a thick ass African American female you will be getting a DM of me basically just talking about how good she looked . Your welcome

dont dm me im not attracted to them :childplease:

+ this Madow obession is weird its like these guys want to be accepted by them. The only time we should talk about them is the ones in our country

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Look at the topics here walaal. Between IR relationships, Madows and now habesha women I swear people post it to trigger people here.

It's what gets views and replies unfortunately. They want a platinum thread and/or to upset people.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMNING TRUE
FUDGE IT
:ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn:
BANTUS ARE ONLY TO BE SPOKEN OF IN THIS CONTEXT OF SOMALIA. THIS PLACE is now AN EVEN MORE TOXIC CESSPOOL. IT'S GETTING TOO REPETITIVE AND TIRING :draketf:
:trash::trash:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMNING TRUE
FUDGE IT
:ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn:
BANTUS ARE ONLY TO BE SPOKEN OF IN THIS CONTEXT OF SOMALIA. FACTS AND HIS CREW HAVE MADE THIS PLACE AN MUCH MORE TOXIC CESSPOOL. IT'S GETTING TOO REPETITIVE AND TIRING :draketf:
:trash::trash:

You can't really blame this on that dude and his friends. It's been happening for a while real talk.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
dont dm me im not attracted to them :childplease:

+ this Madow obession is weird its like these guys want to be accepted by them. The only time we should talk about them is the ones in our country
I don't know why so many threads are made about them.
They don't cause problems against Somalis especially where I live. I'm cool with them.

One user said he disliked African Americans even though he never met one.

I think it was glenn.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
is it our fault videos are being posted in the UK were Madows are constantly degrading british somalis not to mention in twitter too were just fighting our battle and helping yall poor somali brits from these over excited apes

Toxique

hood arawelo
is it our fault videos are being posted in the UK were Madows are constantly degrading british somalis not to mention in twitter too were just fighting our battle and helping yall poor somali brits from these over excited apes

tell em!! typical coons tryna blame their own for everythin. we are reactin to these Madows who are obsessed with us.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The somali alt right position is misunderstood. We don't want to hurt or degrade Madows, we just want them to move back to tanzania

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
tell em!! typical coons tryna blame their own for everythin. we are reactin to these Madows who are obsessed with us.
Exactly nothing wrong with fighting back especially since they can't keep their chimpanzee mouths away from us walahi my hatred for British maadows is at an all time high someone should call 911

Glenn @Somaliweyne Unionist why do you dislike African Americans if you have never met one.

@Somaliweyne Unionist is a , this nigga brags about having light skin wallahi i struggle to believe this user is male. This thing has an inferiority complex to anyone darksin

Bt19qie.gif

Wallahi its EVERYWHERE on the forum its annoying and obsessive as hell. Wallahi I never used to think about them before I joined this forum and im from the UK where we apparently get bullied. Nobody cares about somalis IRL we are small in number and very quiet except online damn. This obsession is straight up embarrassing especially with Madow emojis. All Madow calcaal should go straight to the QASHIN section hooyda wasse
Talking about them guarantees hits . This in turn pays the bills . The mods have many troll accounts to create drama .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending