Can we take a moment to appreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@R.Kelly

Our own SSpot tmz. He knows everything that happens North and South America, Europe and Africa. Even though he only pays extra attention to the waqooyi side of Somalia. @R.Kelly is truly a gem. Not only does he brings light and laughter to the forum but he also brings informative news. He does have his flaws like cheating on his wife, cheating on his tax information, plotting to "liberate" single mothers from God knows what. I truly appreciate his presence on this forum.

Without him, this forum wouldn't exist. He's truly the founding father of Somalispot.

Cheers @R.Kelly

@R.Kelly

Our own SSpot tmz. He knows everything that happens North and South America, Europe and Africa. Even though he only pays extra attention to the waqooyi side of Somalia. @R.Kelly is truly a gem. Not only does he brings light and laughter to the forum but he also brings informative news. He does have his flaws like cheating on his wife, cheating on his tax information, plotting to "liberate" single mothers from God knows what. I truly appreciate his presence on this forum.

Without him, this forum wouldn't exist. He's truly the founding father of Somalispot.

Cheers @R.Kelly

However it should also lead to conversation about mental health and the impact of poor sleep patterns that
characterizes his posts :)

Also there is a difference between small "quirks" like yours and the great sins of betraying a union you've volunteered too, wether that be the union of marriage or to country :)

@R.Kelly

Cheers @R.Kelly

:westbrookswag:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Waax waalan waaye Edo menance but I appreciate his dedication to sspot and keeping us informed.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:meleshame::meleshame: She has both risen me to the moon and down a sewage hole at the same time. She has questioned my loyalty to my female. I am a fair man in the sense that I provide. I hope to be a better one woman man.

None the less I salute my future female @Reiko :lawd:

@Hades i hate none. I don't take things seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts