Can someone make a nice overview of the qabils that are most discussed here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
What is an MJ??? I see so many qabils mentioned and made fun of, and I feel like I'm missing the funniest shit in the threads where qabil is the focus. I only know my own qabil (Warsangeli) and my mothers. My parents never really talked about it. So can someone summarize the different qabils? Thank you

Q

Queen Carawelo

It's 2016 give it a rest. Who's still talking about qabiil? New year new topics everyone.

But if you insist on knowing what MJ (have you been living under a rock) is, MJ better known as Majerteen also known as the royalty of Somalis. Majerteen defines what Somali is. Without majerteen there's no Somali or Warsangeli since you only know that clan. Majerteen people are royal descendants.Majerteen blood consists of royalty and aristocracy.

Queen Carawelo, president of the more you know

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/which-qabeel-has-most-s.4963/
you see the pole 99% of the site topics are about these sub clans.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
It's 2016 give it a rest. Who's still talking about qabiil? New year new topics everyone.

But if you insist on knowing what MJ (have you been living under a rock) is, MJ better known as Majerteen also known as the royalty of Somalis. Majerteen defines what Somali is. Without majerteen there's no Somali or Warsangeli since you only know that clan. Majerteen people are royal descendants.Majerteen blood consists of royalty and aristocracy.

Queen Carawelo, president of the more you know

Are they still around?

Q

Queen Carawelo

Are they still around?
Of course they are still around.

Here's another fun fact.

There's another tribe called dhulbahante. You should stay away from these people, they practice black magic. They're very hateful people. You might ask yourself, why are these people hateful. Well for starters, they don't have a region to call their own. They don't have the brain to have their own region, so what they do instead is about Majerteen people. Their forefathers were trained battle dummies. Our local dummy from that tribe is @bandit , take a look at his posts and you will see why they don't have the ability to run their region.

Queen Carawelo president of the more you know.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Of course they are still around.

Here's another fun fact.

There's another tribe called dhulbahante. You should stay away from these people, they practice black magic. They're very hateful people. You might ask yourself, why are these people hateful. Well for starters, they don't have a region to call their own. They don't have the brain to have their own region, so what they do instead is about Majerteen people. Their forefathers were trained battle dummies. Our local dummy from that tribe is @bandit , take a look at his posts and you will see why they don't have the ability to run their region.

Queen Carawelo president of the more you know.
:cryinglaughsmiley:
Give us our nugaal back nayaa the italians gave it to us

What is an MJ??? I see so many qabils mentioned and made fun of, and I feel like I'm missing the funniest shit in the threads where qabil is the focus. I only know my own qabil (Warsangeli) and my mothers. My parents never really talked about it. So can someone summarize the different qabils? Thank you

Darod Clan Group:
-Marexan
-Majerten
-Dhulbahnte
-Warsangeli

Summarize Darod: Marexan does not like Majerten (MJ), MJ don't like Marexan. Dhulbahnte does not want to be ruled by MJ in Puntland, but Puntland wants to include Dhulbahnte because their land has oil...

Hawyie Clan Group:
-Habar Gidir
-Abgaal

Summarize Hawyie: Habar Gidir are violent people from the Mudug region. Abgaal mostly live in Xamar and they talk with a dumb accent.Most of these people have an inferiority complex regarding Darod.

Issaq Clan Group:
-Habar Jeclo
-Habar Yonis
-Habar Awal

Summarize Issaq: Most Issaq suffer from a bitterness resulting from their mistreatment under Siad Barre, who was Darod. They don't like Darod, especially Marehan. They also have a big time dispute with Puntland (MJ). And another dispute with Dhulbante, which they are trying to incorporate under Somaliland. Most of the time they spend promoting Somaliland and sparing with anybody who is against Somaliland, usually the Daroods but now increasingly the Hawyie.

Darod Clan Group:
-Marexan
-Majerten
-Dhulbahnte
-Warsangeli

Summarize Darod: Marexan does not like Majerten (MJ), MJ don't like Marexan. Dhulbahnte does not want to be ruled by MJ in Puntland, but Puntland wants to include Dhulbahnte because their land has oil...

Hawyie Clan Group:
-Habar Gidir
-Abgaal

Summarize Hawyie: Habar Gidir are violent people from the Mudug region. Abgaal mostly live in Xamar and they talk with a dumb accent.Most of these people have an inferiority complex regarding Darod.

Issaq Clan Group:
-Habar Jeclo
-Habar Yonis
-Habar Awal

Summarize Issaq: Most Issaq suffer from a bitterness resulting from their mistreatment under Siad Barre, who was Darod. They don't like Darod, especially Marehan. They also have a big time dispute with Puntland (MJ). And another dispute with Dhulbante, which they are trying to incorporate under Somaliland. Most of the time they spend promoting Somaliland and sparing with anybody who is against Somaliland, usually the Daroods but now increasingly the Hawyie.
You are doing God's work :ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh:

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Darod Clan Group:
-Marexan
-Majerten
-Dhulbahnte
-Warsangeli

Hawyie Clan Group:
-Habar Gidir
-Abgaal

Issaq Clan Group:
-Habar Jeclo
-Habar Yonis
-Habar Awal

Not bad:ehh:

Darod Clan Group:
-Marexan
-Majerten
-Dhulbahnte
-Warsangeli

Hawyie Clan Group:
-Habar Gidir
-Abgaal

Issaq Clan Group:
-Habar Jeclo
-Habar Yonis
-Habar Awal

Edit: I just realised this topic is about qabiils that are mentioned here. Nvm.

Carry on please

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
since we are talking about somali qabiils let me talk about the most important somali qabiil

Habar Awal (HA) is one of the largest somali sub clans, they are the richest somali clan (70% of the richest somalis and millionaires are HA), they live in Somaliand, djibouti and hawd (Ethiopia). Berbera is the ancient seat of the noble clan of HA. HA is a sub clan of the blessed Isaaq clan. HA is defined by 3 words wealth, power, nobility..

wa bilahi towfiiq

since we are talking about somali qabiils let me talk about the most important somali qabiil

Habar Awal (HA) is one of the largest somali sub clans, they are the richest somali clan (70% of the richest somalis and millionaires are HA), they live in Somaliand, djibouti and hawd (Ethiopia). Berbera is the ancient seat of the noble clan of HA. HA is a sub clan of the blessed Isaaq clan. HA is defined by 3 words wealth, power, nobility..

wa bilahi towfiiq

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending