Can Somali guys build good muscle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I been told are gene's f*ck us over and want to get a second opinion from you guys.

Its possible.

The problem is Somalis only know the basketball court. Very few have ever entered the inside of a gym and have never even seen a dumbbell in real life.

TooMacaan

VIP
Idk but, I always see this dude being posted in these types of threads:
hassan+jama13.jpg

You tryna look like that??

Damn, you must've been disappointed:francis:. You were hoping he'd take your arse for a ride before he embarked on a pious path, weren't you?

I provided that information to motivate you Somali women to get to the gym, forget about the BLM cause and study STEM or something useful. You can get a man like that.

Bohol

VIP
Do it for you but not to impress girls. You are better off putting that energy on how to make
a lot of money.

TooMacaan

VIP
I provided that information to motivate you Somali women to get to the gym, forget about the BLM cause and study STEM or something useful. You can get a man like that.
Who says going to the gym & studying STEM is mutually exclusive with being pro-BLM? :bell:And who says that guy's what we're aiming for?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Malis wished they had a moustache....they lack vitamins in the body. Their facial hair is no uniform or even. Xabaad lawo

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yeah Somalis can get big muscles if they are cosistent with their workout and Cook their own meals But if youre eating hooyos baasto and bariis change wont come

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Definitely!! My brother was also super skinny, but maa shaa Allah going to the gym and being very consistent with his diet did him well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending