Can I be a feminist and still want to be treated like a princess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Does it work?

Being a trophy wife, who doesn't want to lift a finger but still demand women equality.

Like demand a man to open the door for me and yell at him for assuming I couldn't open my own door.

Just asking for a friend.

Does it work?

Being a trophy wife, who doesn't want to lift a finger but still demand women equality.

Like demand a man to open the door for me and yell at him for assuming I couldn't open my own door.

Weird qabilist caydh leeching hag

Of course. Think about it, in somalia, the women are considered lesser to men but still do more work. They work inside the home and outside the home but still serve their husbands. I mean if the men can have the privileges without the responsiblities, why not!

This is gonna be a very boring thread...
billbored.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Of course. Think about it, in somalia, the women are considered lesser to men but still do more work. They work inside the home and outside the home but still serve their husbands. I mean if the men can have the privileges without the responsiblities, why not!
You're a fresh of breath air.

Gibiin-Udug

Why u triggered amore? I'm just stating facts maacanto :lolbron:
If it was boring abaayo macaan you wouldn't lose your breath typing how boring it would be and searching a whole ass gif.

Admit it abaayo you're mesmerized by me. My topics, my whole aura.

Xoxo

If it was boring abaayo macaan you wouldn't lose your breath typing how boring it would be and searching a whole ass gif.

Admit it abaayo you're mesmerized by me. My topics, my whole aura.

Xoxo
All of your topics are garbage, so don't flatter yourself gaacaliso.

U know i'm an honest guy, u should keep things fresh instead of making the same type of threads over and over again. I just want the best for u quuruxley. :oops:

Take this as a constructive criticism :it0tdo8:

Xoxo

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Does it work?

If u want to be treated like a princesses ….u need to look like one huuno. Tell your friend that :)

Gibiin-Udug

All of your topics are garbage, so don't flatter yourself gaacaliso.

U know i'm an honest guy, u should keep things fresh instead of making the same type of threads over and over again. I just want the best for u quuruxley. :oops:

Take this as a constructive criticism :it0tdo8:

Xoxo
Looooooooooooooool@All of your topics are garbage is the 2018 way of saying f*ck you.:liberaltears:

Well your existence is garbage,:gucciwhat:

Looooooooooooooool@All of your topics are garbage is the 2018 way of saying f*ck you.:liberaltears:

Well your existence is garbage,:gucciwhat:
Lol u didn't have a comeback I see :hmm:

Damn I can't believe I just karbashed the Arawelo of Sspot in her own thread :chrisfreshhah: this is a lesson to anyone who tries to f*ck with me on here
full

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts