Can a homosexual turn straight for a girl?

Can a gay fellow switch sides for a girl?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • maybe

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • once you taste dick, you never turn back

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think sexuality is fluid. I don’t believe in labels although I would be considered straight. I really think that sexuality is not rigid and set in stone and that these terms “heterosexual”, “homosexual “... etc are social constructs.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
AJ loves me. :bell: I am very skinny like a ladyboy so I don't think it counts. I guess being XX gives him pass. :manny:

Apollo

VIP
Being gay is a mental health problem. Most of them have different cognitive wiring from most people. And there are some who are bi because they want to be hip and trendy (increasing lately in the West).

I think sexuality is fluid. I don’t believe in labels although I would be considered straight. I really think that sexuality is not rigid and set in stone and that these terms “heterosexual”, “homosexual “... etc are social constructs.

At first I laughed because this reads like a parody of SJWs. If only you intended it as such.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Idk how these ppl like her are so self-assured in their 'power' to drastically change someone. No one becomes ANYTHING for YOU, much less changing their goddamn sexuality for you. If they were homosexual, they will remain homosexual. If they were bi, then they're bi.

Even if it's the emotional bond that's rock solid to the point he himself believes he's no longer gay, a relationship requires sex, and on that side of it his dominant sexuality will drive him to getting dick, bc that's what he gravitates towards. Even by her definition of having so-called 'changed' him, she's an OUTLIER. Not that she didn't know that deep down, she is having him tested for 'residual gayness' afterall :drakelaugh:
Only to an extent.

Why do people love restrictions so much? You're this or that. But I also think that some people can be very straight and some very gay lol

She’s wasting her time he’s always going to be gay regardless of what he says
She is suffering from delusions of grandeur which some females suffer from . I am referring to the " I can change a thug into a good boy" mentality prevalent among some females . In this extreme case , this dumb girl believes her perfume is so good , that she can turn a life long khaniis into a straight chap .

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Umm It's called bisexual, he was probably always into both and just never explored the other gender.

Virtually Somalis I hooked up with have claimed to be "straight".

I have never met a full blown gay Somali except for me. Or maybe they are gay but force themselves to women because of expectations from the Somali community (i.e. other ethnicities would be fine with childless people but not Somalis... even I plan to have kids).

1/3 of Somali men are definently bisexuals. This number is further proven by the fact that Somalis (at least the men) are the horniest ethnic group and bisexuals are the horniest sexual orientation.

Somali men and bisexuality go together like peanut butter and jelly and pancakes and syrup.

Virtually Somalis I hooked up with have claimed to be "straight".

I have never met a full blown gay Somali except for me. Or maybe they are gay but force themselves to women because of expectations from the Somali community (i.e. other ethnicities would be fine with childless people but not Somalis... even I plan to have kids).

1/3 of Somali men are definently bisexuals. This number is further proven by the fact that Somalis (at least the men) are the horniest ethnic group and bisexuals are the horniest sexual orientation.

Somali men and bisexuality go together like peanut butter and jelly and pancakes and syrup.

Where do you meet these hookups? And how do you realize they're bi?

(Assuming it's not dating apps)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending