Cameroon soldiers execute woman and her child(WARNING GRAPHIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
These people are beefing over language groups right? Francophones vs Anglophones?

Sad to see such violence.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Yes thats what they are literally fighting over, very sad videos coming from that place.

Disgusting.

I read somewhere that Macron is involved in the situation? He's scum, probably would have been better if that racist Le Pen won.

Disgusting.

I read somewhere that Macron is involved in the situation? He's scum, probably would have been better if that racist Le Pen won.
Im not keeping up with that but I do know France is the worst European country that exploits african countries and they wont stop meddling in their affairs. Its even disgusting how they are using french, they should have their own native language and then english/french second.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Im not keeping up with that but I do know France is the worst European country that exploits african countries and they wont stop meddling in their affairs. Its even disgusting how they are using french, they should have their own native language and then english/french second.

Macron is even more involved than the ones before and is focusing a lot on Francophone Africa.

Cameroon isn’t a quagmire it’s jahilnimo at its finest.
These people don’t value clan, religion or tribe.

The french and British have mentally qarbashed these people for centuries during the slave trade. Nothing unifies them, only division and mutual destruction.

How can you fight over which daddy took away your language, culture and way of life? And then impose that on the other by gun?

When the Portuguese came to east Africa and met the Somalis, they actually thought they could copy and paste the same self hate on to us, but what they didn’t expect what was to see a skinny geeljire already trading Bantus.

Cameroon isn’t a quagmire it’s jahilnimo at its finest.
These people don’t value clan, religion or tribe.

The french and British have mentally qarbashed these people for centuries during the slave trade. Nothing unifies them, only division and mutual destruction.

How can you fight over which daddy took away your language, culture and way of life? And then impose that on the other by gun?

When the Portuguese came to east Africa and met the Somalis, they actually thought they could copy and paste the same self hate on to us, but what they didn’t expect what was to see a skinny geeljire already trading Bantus.
Very sad this is next level division.

I would love to see the Portuguese reaction when they meet Somalis, that would be a great movie.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Cameroon is hands down the most savage barbaric country out there. They are the only Africans that deserve to be colonized again.

Very sad this is next level division.

I would love to see the Portuguese reaction when they meet Somalis, that would be a great movie.

There’s a reason why Federalism is our final hope, because it brings us back to pre colonial eras of belonging.

The moment Somalis adopt centralism again, it’s only a matter of time before we go zombie mode.

I can’t image the horror that will come out of Uganda when 37million of them live in Kampala, or when Addis get 30million.

:samwelcome:
May your clan live long and be in peace with its neighbour.

There’s a reason why Federalism is our final hope, because it brings us back to pre colonial eras of belonging.

The moment Somalis adopt centralism again, it’s only a matter of time before we go zombie mode.

I can’t image the horror that will come out of Uganda when 37million of them live in Kampala, or when Addis get 30million.

:samwelcome:
May your clan live long and be in peace with its neighbour.
Imagine if we adopted a federation/confederation in the 60s? the civil war would not have happened and we would have seen such greatness but its never too late god bless federalism indeed brother:friendhug:.

Disgusting.

Yep he's busy counting his 500b colonial tax money from french colonies. I really despise the french! especially that short bastard napoleon. Rumour has it he hated blacks so much, he shot statues built by the nubian king who reconquered egypt from the hyksos.

79f0d30b713959b8d9500bb103c20a1a.jpg

:birdman::kodaksmiley:

cringe when Africans online bragging on how they better then the otha,,whole continent total savages.

Last edited:
Cameroon is a great reason as to why we should have never signed the free movement of people treaty.

Africa as a whole is 500 years away from consciousness.
We the people of Puntland did not agree with that agreement, any bantus that comes to our shore will get shot on sight!

VixR

Veritas
Shouldn’t have watched it.

They were long suffering. They didn’t resist, or scream, not even from the first gunshot wounds. Nor did the babies cry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts