Cameroon Military executing women and children (graphic video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
1529745954221.jpg

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
There is nothing better than perishing so young that you have no conception of the world. To live and die within a palace of ignorance. Being shot as a baby in Cameroon or anywhere else is a blessing. Life is not worthwhile

There is nothing better than perishing so young that you have no conception of the world. To live and die within a palace of ignorance. Being shot as a baby in Cameroon or anywhere else is a blessing. Life is not worthwhile
Excuse me but little children deserve to explore the beautiful earth we live in. Thats very sad to say

This is facts this is how I feel about this earth dw we will die one day too inshallah

Why are you constantly saying shit like this? Is everything alright at home? :gucciwhat:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I can’t watch this mods @Apollo @AussieHustler two women and kids just got executed. I don’t think they would want a video of them being executed to be spread around.

@Suhaib Your cool but this is too much man. This entire incident was really recorded. Idk how people sit around and watch vids of innocent people getting killed.

You always say the craziest shit. Didn’t you say something bout sucking dick the other day or sumthin

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
This is facts this is how I feel about this earth dw we will die one day too inshallah
I have a co worker thats afghani. He is about 28 year olds. He came to the US like 3 years ago. . Prior to that he was living in Afghanistan. He Summed up his life in Afghan to me once. he said he had plenty of chances to die in Afghanistan but never took the chance. He ended up becoming an interpreter after his brother died and worked with the US army for like 4 years. Ended up receiving the opportunity to move to the US and took the chance. Now he is here living life and loving it.

Right now he is married. He works and goes to school.

When he was younger he thought he wouldn’t never be able to leave Afghan. Dude thought he was going to die

Status
Not open for further replies.