Calvin Harris and Taylor Swift broke up!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/ne...ylor-swift-all-the-reasons-that-have-been-gi/

According to The Sun, 25-year-old career woman Swift was keen to get a ring on the finger – and Harris, 32, wasn't, as he "sees his dance music career as his priority". Despite Swift earning $73.5 million last year alone thanks to a sell-out tour, she was reportedly dissatisfied that "they were on different paths in the last few weeks."

Apparently Harris struggled with "being a devoted boyfriend [and] being the biggest DJ on the planet at the same time." By contrast, Swift, pop's highest-earning star, "always saw herself as a young mum. It's not that she's in a rush to settle down or anything. But she also doesn't want to waste time either."

According to Hollywood Life (who, yes, also suggested the secret wedding), things hadn't been happy in the Talvin camp for a few weeks, and they had been sparked by Swift's toe-to-toe with British actor Tom Hiddleston at the Met Ball last month.

People reports: "He's super chill and very quiet. He just doesn't like the hoopla… with the squad and all of that. He doesn't like to have cameras in his face all the time. He's a private guy."

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
She can do alot better than him .

He is one hit wonder.

I forgot about Calvin Harris in summer of 2013 kkkkkkkkkkkk

One hit wonder? Hes the highest paid DJ in the World for a reason.

I really like Taylor because i think deep down shes a sweet girl and just wants some happiness in her life. But damn the is crazy so i dont blame Calvin. I think the real truth of the matter is, she values her career more than her relationship seeing as she lives for the glamour of the press and all that attention but she wants any man she dates to be willing to kill his career for her. Aint nobody gonna sacrifice their hard earned hustle for da

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending