Calling out this xalimos who talk shit about me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@xalimathe6 = waa naag buuran oo sariirta jiifta talking shit and claiming to be a light skin model in Toronto. Afurka kari!

@Knowles = says wallahi I can't believe u guys are sexist I'm not going to marry somali.... are u even Somali naaya??? Ajnabi waaxid.

@Jennifer = oh my god I can't speak or read Somali if they find out they will call me dhaqancelis I have to act like a xabashi. Duli foqol duli.

@Toxique = our grandfathers have raped our grandmothers it's not fair we need to stop WTF are u saying u extremist feminist?

@zeinap83 = I'm too short I don't want a guy taller than 5'9 I'm a midget!!! Fircoon waaxid!

All this xalimos were talking shit about me markaa I have to become jihaadist against this xalimos to defend myself!!!!

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
I don’t remember talking about you
:childplease:

I just reminded you that your name saxiix means signature and it’s a nickname given to men who sign on for benefits

:mjlol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
CoWZ05t.gif

I just reminded you that your name saxiix means signature and it’s a nickname given to men who sign on for benefits

Saxiix I got that name in buuhodle every I spoke the truth they used to say saxiix which means authentic or correct!! Balaayadada xaga laad that means take your huge shit over there since your ajnabi!!

Hybrid

Death Awaits You

He's right. Saxiix means authentic. The Somali word for signature is saxeex not saxiix

:childplease: maxaa iga rabtaa? im sorry you dont fit the 5'9 bill lose a couple of inches doqonyahow. No need to be so bitter.

He's right. Saxiix means authentic. The Somali word for signature is saxeex not saxiix
saxiix is the correct spelling which has different meaning. Saxeex is not a word. Try to say saxeex in somali it doesn't sound right. The word even makes your throat uncomfortable. The correct spelling is saxiix meaning signiture/authentic.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
saxiix is the correct spelling which has different meaning. Saxeex is not a word. Try to say saxeex in somali it doesn't sound right. The word even makes your throat uncomfortable. The correct spelling is saxiix meaning signiture/authentic.
signature means saxeex in waqooye accent. On the other hand, saxiix or xaqiiq means authentic.

Toxique

hood arawelo
@xalimathe6 = waa naag buuran oo sariirta jiifta talking shit and claiming to be a light skin model in Toronto. Afurka kari!

@Knowles = says wallahi I can't believe u guys are sexist I'm not going to marry somali.... are u even Somali naaya??? Ajnabi waaxid.

@Jennifer = oh my god I can't speak or read Somali if they find out they will call me dhaqancelis I have to act like a xabashi. Duli foqol duli.

@Toxique = our grandfathers have raped our grandmothers it's not fair we need to stop WTF are u saying u extremist feminist?

@zeinap83 = I'm too short I don't want a guy taller than 5'9 I'm a midget!!! Fircoon waaxid!

All this xalimos were talking shit about me markaa I have to become jihaadist against this xalimos to defend myself!!!!

we need a collective therapy session inshallah to heal all our souls. somalia is a shit show n will be foreva cuz abdis haven’t atoned for their sins. imagine all the poor ayeyos still livin wit their rapists? hav u no heart?

we need a collective therapy session inshallah to heal all our souls. somalia is a shit show n will be foreva cuz abdis haven’t atoned for their sins. imagine all the poor ayeyos still livin wit their rapists? hav u no heart?

You are funny wallahi iwad sheekada tell me the story

Toxique

hood arawelo
You are funny wallahi iwad sheekada tell me the story

it’s sad to see single ayeyos well into their 80s. u can see in their eyes that they’ve led miserable lives. we will make u all pay for this!! the halimo rebellion begins after ramadan!:pacspit:

it’s sad to see single ayeyos well into their 80s. u can see in their eyes that they’ve led miserable lives. we will make u all pay for this!! the halimo rebellion begins after ramadan!:pacspit:

Tell me how did u come to conclusions that ayeeyos were raped by awoowes tell me the story behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts