California has surpassed the UK as world's 5th largest economy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
Hahahhahhahahahha it’s dem Hollywood and Mexican money! I hardly doubt Compton and Stockton contributed anything tho
:gaasdrink:

california's economic output is now surpassed only by the states, china, japan and germany.
unreal all that wealth in one state..

embarrassing for Londoners tho :ftw9nwa:

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2018/05/04/us/ap-us-california-economy.html

What a blessing to be a Californian
I was at the beach yesterday
And couldn’t help but realize the surplus of sexy men of all races in this beautiful state
I was totally smitten by a blonde beauty who looked like he came out of 70s surfers catalog
Nothing a cold shower couldn’t fix tho
:damedamn:

It sad state when my Xalimos in the uk are stuck with such ugliness

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I’m becoming a life guard soon. I’ll be blessed to see so many ass and boobs. Proud to be from Cali.

Somalis claiming the achievement of their host countries is embarrassing . Our parents could have ended up anywhere in Europe or North America after the civil war . It was literally the flip of a green card or a sponsorship . Half my family ended up in North America .

#

Hahahhahhahahahha it’s dem Hollywood and Mexican money! I hardly doubt Compton and Stockton contributed anything tho
:gaasdrink:

Compton the city that taught you too smoke trees.:icon lol:

What a blessing to be a Californian
I was at the beach yesterday
And couldn’t help but realize the surplus of sexy men of all races in this beautiful state
I was totally smitten by a blonde beauty who looked like he came out of 70s surfers catalog
Nothing a cold shower couldn’t fix tho
:damedamn:

It sad state when my Xalimos in the uk are stuck with such ugliness

they sure are beautiful, but dumb as rocks..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’m becoming a life guard soon. I’ll be blessed to see so many ass and boobs. Proud to be from Cali.

lifeguard eh:ftw9nwa:

Somalis claiming the achievement of their host countries is embarrassing . Our parents could have ended up anywhere in Europe or North America after the civil war . It was literally the flip of a green card or a sponsorship . Half my family ended up in North America .

#

no one is claiming anything, this feat deserves recognition.:nvjpqts:

California has lots of successful IT and technology companies and plenty of entertainment to enjoy, UK is dull and boring and full of radical Islamists.

This isn't really surprising every is state has bigger gdp than other countries
576156d852bcd0210c8c9425-480-314.jpg

I guess we can add UK to the list how :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending