Cadaanka waa xishod la'aan even when you help them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
My neighbour is absurd. I have an 84 year old white lady on one side and a 40 year old white loner on the other side (possible virgin).

Every weekend I have a routine. I go to get a latte and then I buy freshly made bread at the local bakery. And everytime I buy some fresh bread for my elderly neighbour too, and I just generally help her out when she needs anything.

This morning she turns around and says "you're one of the good darkies". And then she says "you're clean, polite and well spoken". She's made some few snidey remarks like that in the past but I let it slide.

Bear in mind I live in a small Danish town near the German border.

Even the 40 year old virgin has referred to me as a darkie and coloured. :westbrookwtf:

White people are odd.

Bielsa

VIP
Lol darkie and colored, Denmark is not politically correct and needs more multiculturalism to be shoved down their
throats.

You're being funny but if I was a SJW I'd gone on a rampage and contacted the local paper and then tweeted about "my experience" and get all the SJW together to make sure everybody within a 1 kilometre radius got fired from their jobs.

:jcoleno:

I never experienced much racism in my life but if anything I experienced it from other blacks. I remember this cute mixed race chick from the neighbourhood asking me if I was Islam or Halal, but I put ddown to ignorance.

White people crossing the road whenever they see me coming, especially when I'm in a group or with black friends, but that's normal?

thats weird i have never been called darkie or colored before living in scandinavia. but then again i usually dont take notice to these things , i could care less to be frankly honest.

Bielsa

VIP
thats weird i have never been called darkie or colored before living in scandinavia. but then again i usually dont take notice to these things , i could care less to be frankly honest.

Do you live in a big city or small town? I grew up in the city and never been called anything really. But after I moved to a small town I've met some weird white people. They think they're being nice but they say the most crunge worthy things.

Bielsa

VIP
You buy free shit for white people?

I would never.:ririwtf:

I look after my neighbours. She's 84 and a widow.

I never experienced much racism in my life but if anything I experienced it from other blacks. I remember this cute mixed race chick from the neighbourhood asking me if I was Islam or Halal, but I put ddown to ignorance.

White people crossing the road whenever they see me coming, especially when I'm in a group or with black friends, but that's normal?

The cross the road thing must be a North American and British thing. I've never had anyone cross the road when they see me and my friends walk together.

P

primate

Maybe this is a lesson to mind your own god damn bidness din lille neger bolle :cryinglaughsmiley:

Yeah it's normal. If anything we should be the ones crossing the road, you know cos of colonisation and all that

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Bu bu am atheist am closer to you then muslims:tocry:
My experience with white people so far has been good this white who's our neighbor let me and my nigga in her house even thoe we were strangers to her:reallymaury:
Some of them do get uncomfortable near me thoe that's not surprising most people are the same considering I give out a cold vibe that makes most people feel threatened:wow:

F

Forfon

My neighbour is absurd. I have an 84 year old white lady on one side and a 40 year old white loner on the other side (possible virgin).

Every weekend I have a routine. I go to get a latte and then I buy freshly made bread at the local bakery. And everytime I buy some fresh bread for my elderly neighbour too, and I just generally help her out when she needs anything.

This morning she turns around and says "you're one of the good darkies". And then she says "you're clean, polite and well spoken". She's made some few snidey remarks like that in the past but I let it slide.

Bear in mind I live in a small Danish town near the German border.

Even the 40 year old virgin has referred to me as a darkie and coloured. :westbrookwtf:

White people are odd.

:sheed::sheed::sheed:

makes sense why you got some random white guy for you dp

Status
Not open for further replies.