Cadaan women too stunned to eat after witnessing Culture

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Bunch of degenerates
No culture they hate Africans so much. They look down on us. do you believe this shit AA thinks they are above Africans, Somali alone are beating them in USA politically alone.

No culture they hate Africans so much. They look down on us. do you believe this shit AA thinks they are above Africans, Somali alone are beating them in USA politically alone.
Not true. African Americans are at the top. Everyone looks down at somalis cause we don't assimilate into western ideals. Somali mentality brings no good.

Someone tell that retard that is Western culture.:mjlol:

New World Blacks are people of the West, not Africa.

this is what I don't get when I see when I see "conservatives" championing Western culture. degeneracy IS Western culture. look at Uganda- they passed that anti lgbt law, it's the West that wants to force immorality onto them.

this is what I don't get when I see when I see "conservatives" championing Western culture. degeneracy IS Western culture. look at Uganda- they passed that anti lgbt law, it's the West that wants to force immorality onto them.
I guess conservatives associate western culture = white they fantasies of the west being early 50s traditional Christian America.

Trending