Cadaan people are special kind of weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My co-worker just announced this morning that he will not identify as any gender from now on. Mind you he has 2 kids and a wife and he said his wife supports him.

I asked him what he meant by not identifying as a gender. He said he will no longer identify as a male. He will be genderless. Smh

So this idiot will now try to share restroom with women since he has no “gender”.

:bell:

Last edited:
So does he get offended when his kids call him dad?

Just call him by male pronouns and see if he complains to your boss:siilaanyolaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

So does he get offended when his kids call him dad?

Just call him by male pronouns and see if he complains to your boss:siilaanyolaugh:
I already told him my religion is against this. He kept saying you will get used to it. Just out of respect for HIM. I should try to be more considerate loooool

If he complains about me, then I will complain about him because he hates the fact that I’m a woman and a Muslim woman. Looooooool

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:ooh:Sounds like he just wants to watch women in the bathroom

Perverts have it to easy now:mjkkk:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Bruh you wore a whole synthetic wig and you looked like Wendy Williams Cushitic body double. You shouldn’t talk about others. Iska amus.

I'm a transgender woman too but i don't talk much about it, i'm afraid of Al-Shabab:noneck::siilaanyosmile:

My co-worker just announced this morning that he will not identify as any gender from now on. Mind you he has 2 kids and a wife and he said his wife supports him.

I asked him what he meant by not identifying as a gender. He said he will no longer identify as a male. He will be genderless. Smh

So this idiot will now try to share restroom with women since he has no “gender”.

:bell:
Is ilaali oo ayatu kursi akhri. Youre in the deep end of minnesota. Whites as far as the eye can see. Dhaqan xumo iyo qaabdarni

Gibiin-Udug

@Reiko is support you.
Dont abide by his shit.
Carry pepper spray in case you see him in the bathroom
Thank you...

I’m going to demand a whole bathroom for myself since my religion doesn’t allow me. And they can’t fire me because of my religion.

Thank God for Islam... gets me out of a lot of unwanted situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts