Cadaan girl drops her fiancé to marry a Madow guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Based

VIP
Gorgeous cadaan queen :ohhhdamn::whoo: cadaan guys have become the biggest cucks of the 21st century imagine letting this fine gazelle leave you for a nigga raised on food stamps :lol:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I need that caano in my life
kurt angle chug milk GIF by WWE

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Gorgeous cadaan queen :ohhhdamn::whoo: cadaan guys have become the biggest cucks of the 21st century imagine letting this fine gazelle leave you for a nigga raised on food stamps :lol:
There’s a reason cadaan men leave them though for others. They’re too “liberal” and only the white loving black men go after them.

White worshipping black men + Liberal white woman with a fetish = disastrous confused children

they are like their other kin the wasians, but less severe

White worshipping asian women + anti liberal white man with a fetish = disastrous confused wasians

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
How you marrying someone you dated for 2 months years ago 2 weeks after dumping your finance she definitely is on the spectrum
I watched another video on her TikTok their parents don’t even know they got married yet.

This couple look like they’re 18 or some shit, young and dumb

jennifer-lawrence-thumbs-up.gif

Yes, they're such "cucks" that their Countries make more money in one day than we do in an entire year; their financial organisations dictate terms and economic policy to us; and make use of our resources for their own benefit; they dominate politically, economically, technologically and militarily. What "cucks".

Being a refugee in someone else's homeland must be the epitome of winning, so let's continue to go out there and

win-dwight.gif

Why is this random woman and her relationship even remotely consequential or relevant?

I expect a play-by-play of the next time a Cadaan sneezes.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Good for them, two people in love and in a relationship should never be shocking. Not everyone looks at the world from a racial perspective :)

That’s called calaf. Destiny. I’ve seen crazier stories about Somali couples living in Dacarburuuq.

She did her man wrong in the profile pic, tho. I can barely see him.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You never hear about a guy living their girl for a black women.

Also, because tiktok. I'm not convinced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts