Cadaan food reviewer tries Somali food in Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the adheer selling the food told the food reviewer to pour shax onto his canjeero :mahubowtf: I used to eat canjeero like that when I was a child. He also puts moos into his unholy squashed up canjeero abortion. Truly sickening. :faysalwtf:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@zeinap83 @Blade1

Literally canjeero with tea i find disgusting

Before y’all qashin rate my post let me explain. As a child when my mom made canjeero she usually added salt and butter to it. When she realized I like it she started making it more often for breakfast.

My tastebuds are use to eating canjeero with sugar and butter.
Canjeero with tea is just unnatural to me. It taste sour and disgusting.

Literally like 8 years ago when went to visit family in Canada I ate that same meal a majority of the time I was there for breakdas. For some reason all my aunties made Malwaxx and canjeero for breakfast. That shit was so disgusting with tea.

Canjeero with sugar and butter is amazing. It’s good with maraq . I just hate it with tea.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
9E734FDA-F629-4DB3-85A1-B8A71340D1E0.png

:dead1::dead:

@zeinap83 @Blade1

Literally canjeero with tea i find disgusting

Before y’all qashin rate my post let me explain. As a child when my mom made canjeero she usually added salt and butter to it. When she realized I like it she started making it more often for breakfast.

My tastebuds are use to eating canjeero with sugar and butter.
Canjeero with tea is just unnatural to me. It taste sour and disgusting.

Literally like 8 years ago when went to visit family in Canada I ate that same meal a majority of the time I was there for breakdas. For some reason all my aunties made Malwaxx and canjeero for breakfast. That shit was so disgusting with tea.

Canjeero with sugar and butter is amazing. It’s also amazing with Suugo. I just hate it with tea.
Canjeero with Suugo ????

Do you mean maraq?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yeah, but I'm growing out of it. I prefer it with suugo. Though most of the time I have canjeero it's for breakfast so I tend to have with butter and sugar.

Bruh. :gucciwhat:

Are you actually taking the piss
Bro finally I have met someone else who eats canjeero with butter and sugar.

All my friends looked at me like I was crazy when I told them I eat it with sugar and butter. They only eat it with tea for breakfast.

They had me feeling like an alien

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending