Cadaan blood neutralizes unappealing races

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
And creates very macaan species.
For example half Indonesian half Cadaan girls wallahi remember meeting some they were so fine. Even met one recently at party she looks like a North African girl but she had something that made her look even hotter.

Watching Vice on Indonesia there is this Indonesian reporter who is pretty macaan because she doesn't look full Indonesian she's probably half Cadaan.

Cadaans neutralise ugly species on earth for this reason I want to take the time to thank Cadaan genes for making the rest.of this world more appealing. No lies.

true sxb
iu

I think every beautiful girl whether the mix is beautiful, only reason you don’t see the monsters made by other mixes as opposed to the beautiful ones is because nobody wants to see monsters as they’re not pleasing to the eye. Blood from a certain race doesn’t make someone attractive, it’s because they’re just generally attractive.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I think every beautiful girl whether the mix is beautiful, only reason you don’t see the monsters made by other mixes as opposed to the beautiful ones is because nobody wants to see monsters as they’re not pleasing to the eye. Blood from a certain race doesn’t make someone attractive, it’s because they’re just generally attractive.
Awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe