Cadaan Beauty

Wallahi they age so badly because of that lifestyle of drinking,smoking,fucking, and having kids out of wedlock. And I forgot to mention staying out in sun like a landwhale offshore.
wallah they are not built to be in the sun. that lifestyle and all the sun they absorb turns their skin to leather by their 40s

IM IN MY LATE 20S I LOOK LIME 14 YEAR OLD BOY IF I SHAVE MY FACE ALL THE WHITE GIRLS I WENT TO HIGHSCHOOL WITH LOOK 50 YEARS OLD AT AGE 27 28 29

IF THE SUN DESTROYS LIGHT SKIN AND WHITE SKIN PEOPLE WHY DONT THE ARABS IN THE DESERT WHO HAVE WHITE SKIN DON'T AGE LIKE EUROPEANS ? I KNOW YEMENIS WHO ARE PALE SKIN WHO DONT AGE LIKE THESE EUROPEANS MAYBE ITS THE ALCOHOL AND EATING PORK

IM IN MY LATE 20S I LOOK LIME 14 YEAR OLD BOY IF I SHAVE MY FACE ALL THE WHITE GIRLS I WENT TO HIGHSCHOOL WITH LOOK 50 YEARS OLD AT AGE 27 28 29

IF THE SUN DESTROYS LIGHT SKIN AND WHITE SKIN PEOPLE WHY DONT THE ARABS IN THE DESERT WHO HAVE WHITE SKIN DON'T AGE LIKE EUROPEANS ? I KNOW YEMENIS WHO ARE PALE SKIN WHO DONT AGE LIKE THESE EUROPEANS MAYBE ITS THE ALCOHOL AND EATING PORK
Melanin. White Arabs used to be black but they had too many European slave women they couldn't get their hands off of. Still lusting after them til this day

Latest posts