Cadaado Should Join PL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't mind Salebaan People, they are far more honest and hard working then anything in Galmuran, cadaado seems to have the same idea like PL, rather then wasting time in Mogdishu, why not invest that time in your own regions, they are also very peaceful in comparison to other clans in Galmuran. It seems to be paying off for them.

Congratulation reer cadaado

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
tenor.gif

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
If they had the capacity to be like PL half their territory wouldn't be controlled by al shabab

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Why not, they will be held back by all the 'murans' in GALMURAN, which has stretched for 14 years and there is no guarantees this current galmuran will hold either because the day farmajo leaves office and a new president is elected he will come and reshuffle galmudug govt when his election time is up. Everyone comes and plays games on GM/HS from Mogadishu because it's not a real government

Galmuran has internal division, shabab and also on top of that their government never finishes a term without mogadishu interference meaning your still connected to southern somalia. I urge my Salebaan brothers to think about their future and the longer they stay in this GALMURAN, the longer development will take because of all the murans

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@GemState be honest, GM should tell it's people the truth. They are not a regional government in practise. They don't carry out any work for the locals in GM. PL had to build your roads in Baraxlay. Mogadishu has to do your security thru the SNA and DANAB. You don't have a single institution, ministry or anything. U don't collect taxes becuz shabab controls 30% of your territory. U got Ahlul sunnah boys in Dhusamareeb who can split off at any time when they participate in those murans.

It's time to dissolve this nonsense don't u think? the problem is the leading clan in GM which is HG is fractured internally and cannot lead the other clans in GM. I just say go under the federal govt as as a dependency to mogadishu because that's what u truly are.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
A h22u is a H22u. I Don't care or differentiate their sub clans.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Moryaan undeveloped civilized people to be in our state is not good option for us, Ditoore, the only way we accept them if they want us to rule them like hobyo old times.

Trending

Latest posts