Cabudwaaq, Galmudug, Somalia

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Kismayo also had a few vermins running around until we cleared out the boøn pest :mjlaugh:

The rodents aka the terrorists hiding in Kismayo under their guy Dhuxuleyste the known terorrist will get cleansed from my natives city Kismayo. No b000ns allowed :icon lol:

The rodents aka the terrorists hiding in Kismayo under their guy Dhuxuleyste the known terorrist will get cleansed from my natives city Kismayo. No b000ns allowed :icon lol:
You've been repeating that like a dhoqon for a decade adoon MX it's about time you accepted reality :mjkkk:

Sheikh

VIP
You've been repeating that like a dhoqon for a decade adoon MX it's about time you accepted reality :mjkkk:

Doqonki cagdheers think they are something with Kikuyus guarding over you? Face it and admit the truth you guys are Kikuyu slaves being babysat in my native state Jubaland. Its been 9 yrs since 2011 when Kikuyus planted you b000ns there and now you're bound to go back Garissa with your terrorist getting detained :dead:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Cabudwaq is the heart of Marehan territory.

Never allow whutugidir to settle there!

Doqonki cagdheers think they are something with Kikuyus guarding over you? Face it and admit the truth you guys are Kikuyu slaves being babysat in my native state Jubaland. Its been 9 yrs since 2011 when Kikuyus planted you b000ns there and now you're bound to go back Garissa with your terrorist getting detained :dead:
Kikuyu saved you from a total massacre a few years back be gratious to your aiders :pachah1:

Let me remind you how it went and the calaacal from your military leader afterwards

"ONLF killed my boys and chased us from Kismayo, Ethiopia please help" :mjlol::drakelaugh::russ:

Shameless adoon boønta MX :ftw9nwa:

Sheikh

VIP
Kikuyu saved you from a total massacre a few years back be gratious to your aiders :pachah1:

Let me remind you how it went and the calaacal from your military leader afterwards

"ONLF killed my boys and chased us from Kismayo, Ethiopia please help" :mjlol::drakelaugh::russ:

Shameless adoon boønta MX :ftw9nwa:

Kikuyus are there protecting you I the Sheikh smoked 250 of them and their Generals in my native state Jubaland. You think they can stop us from massacring you? Truth be told is without Kikuyus holding your hand your weak and vulnerable hence why Kikuyus been defending you for over 9 yrs :damn:You're the one that should be humble for Uhuru and Kenya letting you guard you. Barre Hiiraale the b000n karbasher karbashed you on his xiiniyo while you used Kikuyus to fight for you we ain't the same my pet. B000ns have no shame really claiming Kikuyu for themselves :susp:

Kikuyus are there protecting you I the Sheikh smoked 250 of them and their Generals in my native state Jubaland. You think they can stop us from massacring you? Truth be told is without Kikuyus holding your hand your weak and vulnerable hence why Kikuyus been defending you for over 9 yrs :damn:You're the one that should be humble for Uhuru and Kenya letting you guard you. Barre Hiiraale the b000n karbasher karbashed you on his xiiniyo while you used Kikuyus to fight for you we ain't the same my pet. B000ns have no shame really claiming Kikuyu for themselves :susp:
Sxb you've been on these boards for years yet your mental ability does not improve in the slightest :mjlaugh:

Anyway mudane enjoy being a "strong clan" online while I enjoy the fruits of OG excellence on the ground :pachah1:

Sheikh

VIP
Sxb you've been on these boards for years yet your mental ability does not improve in the slightest :mjlaugh:

Anyway mudane enjoy being a "strong clan" online while I enjoy the fruits of OG excellence on the ground :pachah1:

Whatever floats your boat my pet b000n. Horta all b000n cagdheer have a IQ of 28. Just continue enjoying the fruits of eating cow ass and hyena meat :russ:

Nice discussion my pet alx the mighty MX is armed and got their manpower and guns on the ground. I the Sheikh's native state Jubaland will be decided and the majority will win

:win:

Bhooonmarjo kissed the Sayyid’s ring and begged for mercy ,these boons can calaacal for another decade on sspot :mjlaugh: