Cabdiwelli Gaas: A Great President

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Galmudug are without a president right now. Xaaf has been impeached, this happened after the qalbi dhagax fiasco, Xaaf openly went against farmaajos government by siding with UAE in the gulf crisis against the wishes of his admin, he knew Galmudug doesn\t control much of their territory so he ordered AMISOM to takeover security at Cadaado the capital of galmudug, Xaaf mobilised militia at cadaado but he got impeached before the situation got out of control, and Galmudug are without a president as we speak.
So im guessing Farmaajo hopes to install a proFGS leader in Galmudug, would you say that statement is correct? Galmudug is no different than Hiran or Sws i wonder if he plans to take full control over there with the future troops
Who do you think is the most political savy Somali leader at the moment?
I say Gaas

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
So im guessing Farmaajo hopes to install a proFGS leader in Galmudug, would you say that statement is correct? Galmudug is no different than Hiran or Sws i wonder if he plans to take full control over there with the future troops

I say Gaas
You’re stupid if you take his word for it:mjlol:
Every single word he said is s lie. Haaf is still the president, he even attended the Kismayo conference as the president of Galmudug a week later after 17 MPs tried a coup on him. And amisom was sent by the federal government to make sure the security of the airport because haaf said nobody from xamar could land there lol.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I have no doubt mr abdiweli gas has the absolute best intentions, however sometimes things go the opposite way. I have faith and I am sure his potential will be limitless once he realizes the merit of his words. :)

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
What a hectic 3 weeks, from the Kismaayo meeting to the Mog bombings. Gaas has really showed his qualities as a leader these couple of weeks, He's even won the publicity war when he sent a plane full of medicine to xamar, got credit from international community and he became head of federal states in this period too

He's been a great president :salute:

IMG_2485.jpg

1-14.jpg

IMG_2525.jpg

IMG_2558.jpg

IMG_2735.jpg

IMG_2796.jpg

IMG_2856.jpg

IMG_2886.jpg

http://puntlandpost.net/2017/10/21/...adhan-loogu-soo-dhoweeyey-caasimadda-garoowe/

I think puntland army uniforms are so nice, it blends in with the enviorment

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Every single word he said is s lie. Haaf is still the president, he even attended the Kismayo conference as the president of Galmudug a week later after 17 MPs tried a coup on him. And amisom was sent by the federal government to make sure the security of the airport because haaf said nobody from xamar could land there lol.

:icon lol::icon lol:

Didn't xaaf say he would rid the SFG of all "faaroo geelin" and interference, only to have Mr cheese send the Fufus to takeover cadaado airport a week later :pachah1:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Galmudug are without a president right now. Xaaf has been impeached, this happened after the qalbi dhagax fiasco, Xaaf openly went against farmaajos government by siding with UAE in the gulf crisis against the wishes of his admin, he knew Galmudug doesn\t control much of their territory so he ordered AMISOM to takeover security at Cadaado the capital of galmudug, Xaaf mobilised militia at cadaado but he got impeached before the situation got out of control, and Galmudug are without a president as we speak.
What is Puntland waiting for? Give them freedom!
200w_d (1).gif

EDIT: All jokes aside, Puntland is killin' it! I have to give credit where credit's due

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
BS its the truth

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
At 1:00, ain't that the truth. What kind of a government only has control over one city? Might as well split up.
He's absolutely right, i don't know why these reer koonfureed are getting triggered. Truth hurts maybe

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I know and that's the funny part :chrisfreshhah: only in Somalia would a regional governor have more power of the whole country:deadrose:
Don't know what Farmaajo is doing honestly
Puntland is the backbone of Somalia the mother and father of federalism Somalia is a federal state I know that bothers you but it is what it is farmaajo is not a dictator and Somalia ain’t a centralised system he was no authority over the federal states his control is limited only to Mogadishu.

May Allah protect and preserve the president of Puntland his excellency Abdiweli Gaas may Allah guide him may Allah shower him with his mercy amiin

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
He is a shit president faroole was better than him
President Abdiweli Gaas is the best president Puntland has ever had it’s beyond me why you would speak about him with so much malice you are not from Puntland I hate to break it to you but president Abdiweli Gaas doesn’t represent you.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
President Abdiweli Gaas is the best president Puntland has ever had it’s beyond me why you would speak about him with so much malice you are not from Puntland I hate to break it to you but president Abdiweli Gaas doesn’t represent you.
well said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts