Buying a mountain

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
The further away from towns and cities the cheaper or free it is.

You can even claim land away from anyone,

My advice get connected with local officials

Election is coming up contact all candidates standing in your place about this issue and network and if they win you've got an in.

I've got a family member standing for this local election in Burco. insha'Allah he wins.
Does the regional government sell land themselves or do i need to find a seller myself. Is there an active site for rural land? The ones I know haven't been updated for 4 years? :hmm:

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
Btw haven’t seen you around before but love you name lol it’s homage to the The Boondocks isn’t it? You’re definitely a millennial, tired of these gen Z kids. Welcome! Lol
I've been here lurking since 2016. But I made my account in 2018. Since gen z entered this site the quality of the threads went down.

I spent most of my time in discord fkd channels now. :samwelcome:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Intermarriages are rare even in the diaspora lol. No Hawiye chick is going to that region unless she has qarabo there. That's just some khat induced fantasy. :mjlol:
That’s cap and you know it. I wish intermarriage wasn’t true though. There should be ban on marrying a Hütu the same there’s a ban on the midgaan. What fantasy? we look down on you lot. You Reer Chimps ain’t all that :sass2:

That’s cap and you know it. I wish intermarriage wasn’t true though. There should be ban on marrying a Hütu the same there’s a ban on the midgaan. What fantasy? we look down on you lot. You Reer Chimps ain’t all that :sass2:

You look down on us but insist us naago are into you guys ? :ulyin:

You sound like every jileec guy rejected that pretends to not give a damn. First you dick watch chinks now you come with the slurs. Spoken like a true bender you've already proved my point . :samwelcome:

The Somali Caesar

VIP
You look down on us but insist us naago are into you guys ? :ulyin:

You sound like every jileec guy rejected that pretends to not give a damn. First you dick watch chinks now you come with the slurs. Spoken like a true bender you've already proved my point . :samwelcome:
Hütu chicks are but we still look down on you. It is what it is. Don’t take it personally I sense you’re triggered :sass2:

Now you’re just waffling and putting words into my mouth. Dick watch? That was the other dude who accused us of having limp dicks not me. At least get your facts right:mjlol:

Hütu chicks are but we still look down on you. It is what it is. Don’t take it personally I sense you’re triggered :sass2:

Now you’re just waffling and putting words into my mouth. Dick watch? That was the other dude who accused us of having limp dicks not me. At least get your facts right:mjlol:

Sure you weren't triggered in that other thread. Literally no-one is checking for you and you're coping by saying you look down on us. Hayee if that makes you feel better junkie. :reallymaury:

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Sure you weren't triggered in that other thread. Literally no-one is checking for you and you're coping by saying you look down on us. Hayee if that makes you feel better junkie. :reallymaury:
I figured you out all you do is waffle and get triggered. You say nobody checking for me but I’m happily taken Alhamdulilah. The way you speak you’d think you’re a Victoria secret model behind your keyboard but we all know your Hutu ass ain’t :drakelaugh:

If that makes you feel better kulaha that’s how you know someone has lost the argument :sass2:

I figured you out all you do is waffle and get triggered. You say nobody checking for me but I’m happily taken Alhamdulilah. The way you speak you’d think you’re a Victoria secret model behind your keyboard but we all know your Hutu ass ain’t :drakelaugh:

If that makes you feel better kulaha that’s how you know someone has lost the argument :sass2:
C’mon stop it now :lolbron: :pachah1:

All this because I said intermarriage rarely happens. Who's really triggered here?
Keep the tears whilst I go and enjoy my afternoon. :mjpls:

The Somali Caesar

VIP
All this because I said intermarriage rarely happens. Who's really triggered here?
Keep the tears whilst I go and enjoy my afternoon. :mjpls:
You got so triggered and had nothing else to say that you randomly called me a bender :drakekidding:My Hutu sister I’m glad you’ve given it a rest for your own pride. I admire your perseverance that must be that Bantu endurance :samwelcome:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Unless your sub clan lives there you are out of luck. It can be an uninhabited mountain and it will still belong to someone.