Buying a chanel bag

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
My wives sister got this chanel bag that she got from her husband she occasionally mentions this bag and how she likes it

So I went and checked and to my suprise this bag cost 4000-5000$

Now I'm thinking about buying this as a birthday gift

I had no clue female bags cost this much and Im starting to doubt the one her sister got is a real one cause it look nothing like the ones in the store

My wives sister got this chanel bag that she got from her husband she occasionally mentions this bag and how she likes it

I had no clue female bags cost this much and Im starting to doubt the one her sister got is a real one cause it look nothing like the ones in the store
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Here in London, all you need to do is go southall and *BOOM* chanel here chanel there, £10.50?, all right sister I'll make it £8.00 just for you eh
tenor.gif

Bro, are u rich?

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Why would you drop 4-5k on a bag. I’d rather my man book me tickets and catching flights than buy me a bag :reallymaury:

Fake market in HCM, Vietnam. I got Chenal, Gucci and LV for 10$ each :gaasdrink:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Here in London, all you need to do is go southall and *BOOM* chanel here chanel there, £10.50?, all right sister I'll make it £8.00 just for you eh
tenor.gif
Lol I never understood this, What’s the point? Who are they trying to trick, like you know it’s not real :noneck: I would rather buy non brand name bag than a fake brand name, just couldn’t

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
$5000 on a handbag is a waste of money imo, you can take her on a nice holiday for less than $2000

@Mercury

If your wife likes it and you can afford it, buy it and spoil her, after all, she is the love of your life and the mother of your kids. What is $5000? We make money and not the other way around.

you can get 3 other wives with that kinda of money in somalia.
your wife is running a game on you. tell her your brother has a new Lexus and see if she buys for you. lol

Nothing wrong with spoiling the wife. Just don't go overboard and into debt to flex. It's a lot more obvious than people realize even if its real and straight from the boutique.

Also, you will appreciate experiences and trips far more than designer goods. Gucci and LV don't make for fond memories 30 years from now that you will reminisce on that will keep your relationship kindling.

Trending