Businessmen or companies that deal with Shabaab will have their licence revoked and will face prosecution, the Ministry of Commerce and Industry said

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Further good news from the blessed HSM government. All laangaabs businesses will be taken over by Mahad Salaad after they’re accused of giving money to Shabaab. This will be the biggest cleanup operation of Somalia we’ve ever seen.

Any clan that refuses to fight Shabaab or is suspected of having relations with them will have NISA taking their business. We have no time to waste

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I have to applaud the government. They have arrested media, clan elders and now onto businessman. Anyone who disrupt the fight against Shabaab or becomes mucaarad will be arrested to the fight lol. HSM isn’t playing around this term.

This a good move. I got a feeling we will see a surge in terrorist attacks from al shabaab because of this announcement. A lot of cowards have been making a lot of money because of them. The enemy of a big business is a sophisticated strong government

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This a good move. I got a feeling we will see a surge in terrorist attacks from al shabaab because of this announcement. A lot of cowards have been making a lot of money because of them. The enemy of a big business is a sophisticated strong government
It’s a good incentive. You revoke licences from those that deal with Shabaab and give it to those that don’t.

No longer businessman can hide behind ‘but but Shabaab would kill me’ if everyone is ordered to never deal with them. Shabaab will collapse quickly without being able to fund attacks and they also can’t fund attacking 3+ million people when they barely have 10,000 fighters across Somalia and way less within Xamar where they get 80-90% of their income. If they’re so worried they should fund a security team. Can even give them some troops to protect them.

Next step is to go and track transactions and accounts controlled by Al-Shabab. Find every member and publicly release their names. I have a feeling that bomb makers, strategists, recruiters etc are in every part of Somaliweyn while the main fighting force is obviously down South