Business plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been thinking of making a website with Shopify and start some dropshipping online thing in the summer. Find a good niche area to concentrate in and you should be good.

There's even a Somali guy who found success in it.

Last edited:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I plan on making a city taxi company. I am still saving. The future looks bright:lawd:.
The name of the company will be, "Kaalay Taxi". If you guys have better names please pitch in because my wife doesn't like it.

I plan on making a city taxi company. I am still saving. The future looks bright:lawd:.
The name of the company will be, "Kaalay Taxi". If you guys have better names please pitch in because my wife doesn't like it.

Bro , I'm curious, isn't the taxi business going down. With the rise of uber and other ride-sharing apps it been tough for taxi drivers I heard. Also within a decade I would presume it to be taken over by autonomous self driving vehicles.

DeathWish

Bro , I'm curious, isn't the taxi business going down. With the rise of uber and other ride-sharing apps it been tough for taxi drivers I heard. Also within a decade I would presume it to be taken over by autonomous self driving vehicles.
I live in a Tuulo.:chrisfreshhah:

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Been thinking of making a website with Shopify and start some dropshipping online thing in the summer. Find a good niche area to concentrate in and you should be good.

Here's his PDF

[pdf]https://gallery.mailchimp.com/62874c6e094802fa25f4d15bc/files/Making_Money_on_Amazon_eBook_Upated.pdf[/pdf]

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator

Scroll down to president of Lyft Zimmer's episode. He talks about how they are now focusing on experience rather than infrastructure. He said realistically it will be 5% of trips that are automated, then 10, 20 and there will be a split where some will be automated and some will have drivers so they cover all aspects of hospitality.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I wanted to make a sea salt company in Bari but I found some niggas have already beat me to it. :ileycry:

I have many years left until I will have the necessary resources to undertake a task like this. Regardless, I won't be sharing them with you guys though because I don't want to loose than them to anyone. :farole:

DeathWish

or u can call it ABDICO
The problem with this name is that they will not want to come to my taxi because it has a Muslim name. Faras is a better name because it is more ambiguous. I will think about Faras!!! Thanks for the input!

The problem with this name is that they will not want to come to my taxi because it has a Muslim name. Faras is a better name because it is more ambiguous. I will think about Faras!!! Thanks for the input!
faras was a city in acient egypt and centre of trade maybe youll bring that back to life. true, if you live in a non muslim country it is best not to choose a muslim name but if you live in a majjority somali community abdi-co would be nice and faras i guess coz it means horse in somali!

That somali guy is a scam

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
That somali guy is a scam
It's not a scam. Read his PDF. It will not be successful for every person, it is finding the right product at the right time. It doesn't have to be through Amazon, that's for bulk products and you will have tough competition and narrow profit margin.

Find something popular with a good profit margin off Alibaba and do it yourself. Summer is coming up and I know what I'll be offloading. :icon e ugeek:

Post your business plans here.

:cosbyhmm:
I was thinking if you're a small time you can save up and buy one of those coin operated football tables 2nd hand and put it in restaurants,bars and barbers. Split the profit 50/50 with the owner but there's a chance he'll f*ck you over if u do good. @crudetruth you'll be earning while sitting at home, what do u think?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I was thinking if you're a small time you can save up and buy one of those coin operated football tables 2nd hand and put it in restaurants,bars and barbers. Split the profit 50/50 with the owner but there's a chance he'll f*ck you over if u do good. @crudetruth you'll be earning while sitting at home, what do u think?
I am trying to get my ccna bro

Apollo

VIP
Majority of new businesses fail. Only a tiny minority become huge. This is called ''creative destruction''.

Entrepreneurship is extremely risky. Unless you go for 'gaps' in the market and simply implement a tried and test method from elsewhere.

I've been noticing quite a few local businesses with terrible/no web presence, both new and established. I'm considering setting up a 'web dev' company (a glorified middleman in my case) with virtually no real dev skills (as of now) and outsourcing as much as I possibly can. I'd take on small-medium projects and clearly define the requirements to prevent scope creep. I'd generate some mockups, wireframes, a deliverables list etc. and pass them along. I'm sure there's more to PM, but at the end of the day it's a tiny project in comparison.

I think the biggest pitfall would be miscommunication and I don't see a reason why it can't be overcome. I can't even be cut out because I'm providing developers access to clients they wouldn't normally have access to. Margins wouldn't be too great, but at the end of the day there's little investment (barring marketing). It even seems like a scalable operation to me with the bottle neck being my ability to acquire clients.

What am I not seeing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending