Hakuna matata
VIP
lzHpRIE.png

6S4K8xP.png

You could mistaken some for being Somali

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Do you think they're a lost Somali group?

no but Tutsis have Cushitic admixture so among them there are more narrow features. Similar case with Fulani who have Berber admixture so they tend to look different to their neighbors despite speaking a Niger-Congo language.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Not gonna lie as these girls look like the typical girls i see
Same I was scrolling through IG when I came across them and assumed they were somali lol untill I clicked on their page and saw the Burundi flag. Then I asked myself why are these Somali girls claiming Burundi now? Before it was Jamaican :ftw9nwa:

Same I was scrolling through IG when I came across them and assumed they were somali lol untill I clicked on their page and saw the Burundi flag. Then I asked myself why are these Somali girls claiming Burundi now? Before it was Jamaican :ftw9nwa:
Lmfaooo cause of reggae that everyone claimed to be reer bob marley

Even rwandan president looks somali and the first time i saw him and the girls there i was like maybe i should try these look alikes

Trending