Burundi military opposes Somali withdrawal plan

what to do with the AMISOM troops?

• Send them back!

• Keep them here.

• Nuke Burundi, Uganda and others out of existence.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-12-24_13-36-10.jpeg

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&s...aw1UOrSOsylyjC1UcvDXHGCz&ust=1545743330446285

Do you see how these parasites are feeding on the corpse that is Somalia? They’ll never want peace because peace means they lose their source of revenue. Somalia’s security problems are a major cash cow for them.

upload_2018-12-24_13-37-20.jpeg

They have to leave.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Bloody cucks dont want to leave the moment they do, they know the Burundi Army would turn on the Burundi Govt

Farm

VIP
No they are necessary. The savages they police can’t govern themselves and will massacre each other and let Al Shabab take over if Amisom left.

“Participation in Amisom is a valuable source of hard currency, and the scaleback is likely to have a big impact on Burundi — every quarter, the AU pays it around $18 million.”

$18 million every quarter :siilaanyolaugh: I understand why they don’t want to lose out on any of this free money

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
No they are necessary. The savages they police can’t govern themselves and will massacre each other and let Al Shabab take over if Amisom left.
You really dont want Xamar to take control of Somalia and bring order so bad that you rather have Bantus and terrorists in charge :gucciwhat:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
You really dont want Xamar to take control of Somalia and bring order so bad that you rather have Bantus and terrorists in charge :gucciwhat:

Xamar is holding Xamar back. Dont blame others for the sh*t state you're in.

“Participation in Amisom is a valuable source of hard currency, and the scaleback is likely to have a big impact on Burundi — every quarter, the AU pays it around $18 million.”

$18 million every quarter :siilaanyolaugh: I understand why they don’t want to lose out on any of this free money
Fucking hell if I was a brundi I would colonize xaarmar once and for all.

18 million just to rape,roam and ten toes when AL shabaab bring the heat :siilaanyosmile:

Fucking hell if I was a brundi I would colonize xaarmar once and for all.

18 million just to rape,roam and ten toes when AL shabaab bring the heat :siilaanyosmile:

:russ: Amisom is a organized crime group they doing major money laundering for sure. How they paying Bantus damn near 20 mill a quarter ? How many quarters are there ? 4 right? These folks getting 72 million year just to do nothing in Somalia ? :dead:

:russ: Amisom is a organized crime group they doing major money laundering for sure. How they paying Bantus damn near 20 mill a quarter ? How many quarters are there ? 4 right? These folks getting 72 million year just to do nothing in Somalia ? :dead:
Can't even blame them anymore walahi. It's a very good deal. I'd do it, if I was Bantu.

Burundians have financially benefited occupying hawiye. If a starving person is given a way to end his poverty, they would fight to keep it too, for as long as they can. Also, hawiye feel they are benefiting too so who am I to disagree. Hawiye, if they truly want, would get rid of them just like they did to the Americans in 93.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

18 million?! :gucciwhat:

Can't they use that to pay twice as many Somali soldiers??:jcoleno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending