Burundi conference with ATMIS countries about Somalia taking over security and ATMIS withdrawal by 2024

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
And you had 16 years to fight off Somaliland. Every dog has its day sxb
sl wasnt threat to me and i used them now i have no need for them but u need amisom bc u don't have enough troops to defend u land from al kabab even with worldwide support and aid, other tribes putting their lives in the front

Last edited:

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
You brag about the FGS and HSM but then turn around and bash AY for making it all possible. You can't have both ways saxib choose one.

From 1991- 2007 Mogadishu was an absolute shithole where the city was controlled by warlords. Contrast this with the moment AY stepped foot in the city until now 2007-2023.

Post AY Xamar looking beautiful rn.:tocry:

E8w-06jWEAYKZXg.jpg
This was build by hawiye money so I think u should know ur place
:shookgabre:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You can have all the money in the world but if you don't have peace and security it ain't doing much for you.
AY fled as Shabaab took over the last few streets. Handing over the FGS to Sheikh Sharif, the leader of the ICU Ethiopians were brought into fight. Shariif had to liberate Xamar as the government didn’t control shi*. Adinka ma xishoodaan.

There’s literally no legacy here. The only president to resign, eventually in exile, brought in Ethiopians to occupy Xamar only for them to leave the city to Shabaab and then the FGS meeting with all the Islamist groups they originally thought. On every level it’s a failure.

Xamar was ground zero and was rebuilt HSM onwards.

AY fled as Shabaab took over the last few streets. Sheikh Sharif had to liberate Xamar. Adinka ma xishoodaan.
The question is if you were MJ and I was HG would we still have the same viewpoint?:cosbyhmm:

Is one of us right or is the truth somewhere in the middle? Allahu aclam.

Btw, I still believe you're a xabashi spy sent to divide us, prove me wrong. Send me the head of a corpse you've kept as a trophy, I hear Cayr keep the head of their first kill. Animals.:mjlaugh:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The question is if you were MJ and I was HG would we still have the same viewpoint?:cosbyhmm:

Is one of us right or is the truth somewhere in the middle? Allahu aclam.

Btw, I still believe you're a xabashi spy sent to divide us, prove me wrong. Send me the head of a corpse you've kept as a trophy, I hear Cayr keep the head of their first kill. Animals.:mjlaugh:
Who knows although I would hope I don’t support any xabeshi invasion of Xamar. Also what I’ve said isn’t exactly disagreeable in that Ethiopia did end up leaving Xamar to Shabaab. So it was a pointless war. So even if you personally support using Ethiopian troops on ICU you can argue it completely failed as it gave power to a much worse ‘Islamist’ version which we still haven’t recovered from.

I can use a good example with Qeybdiid and Geedi both having no street credit among their clans for supporting that Ethiopian invasion.

I see AY and his hawiye warlord colleagues in the same light. People acting out of self interest

sl wasnt threat to me and i used them now i have no need for them but u need amisom bc u don't have enough troops to defend u land from al kabab even with worldwide support and aid, other tribes putting their lives in the front
They weren’t a threat to you? They were playing Dhulbahante like a fiddle for nearly 2 decades. You just grew the balls to stand up to them and there’s still some tamed Dhulbahante among their ranks levelling their city to the ground.

Trending