Burtinle is really green wow

Karim

With A Brave Heart anything is possible
VIP
Farjano is a district populated by diverse MJ clans. It has lots of greenery and farms.

MaashaAllah IsxaaqCumar and others but I imagine reerCigalle are doing the lionshare downthere and working hard to reverse desertification in Africa maashaAllah

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jiron

Midnimadeenu Waa Guusha Qaraanka
VIP
Absolutely beautiful, I am always amazed at the sceneries of back home. I can almost smell the pleasant scent after it rains :)

it pleases me when i see huge green areas with trees in somalia. Wish they would focus on re greening dhulkeeni instead of cutting trees for charcoal. manshallah.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
I went to Burtinle in 2006 and I can promise you the place was arid and not as green, needless to say its looking a lot healthier and greener. Out of curiosity, what has changed? Is it a nature thing or did people intervene and helped making it green?

I went to Burtinle in 2006 and I can promise you the place was arid and not as green, needless to say its looking a lot healthier and greener. Out of curiosity, what has changed? Is it a nature thing or did people intervene and helped making it green?
This even happens in arabia whenever the rains come the place comes to life. Soil in Somalia just isnt very good at retaining water.

Rain season, its upto the locals to preserve and make some changes. They can begin by stopping bloody goats grazing everywhere.

BobSmoke

Ciyaalsuuq Philosopher. Hot & Cold
MaashaAllah. Love seeing this.

This is the upside of qabiil solidarity. Co-operation.
This beef ting is dead.

InshaAllah I hope more tribes restores the ground they're standing on rather than encroaching on other peoples territory

Trending

Latest posts