Burqa Ban in Denmark

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ll just start doing this :mjlol:
stock-photo-kuala-lumpur-malaysia-january-hijab-woman-wear-face-mask-during-air-pollution-568440238.jpg

i am religious but i never seen the need for burqa can someone help me out how is burqa part of deen and why is it a must to cover your face?

you are in a foreign country with their laws they are not forcing you to eat pig like china,they are not stoping you from practicing your religion,is burqa really that important?is nt hijab and not showing your female physique enough?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
i am religious but i never seen the need for burqa can someone help me out how is burqa part of deen and why is it a must to cover your face?

you are in a foreign country with their laws they are not forcing you to eat pig like china,they are not stoping you from practicing your religion,is burqa really that important?is nt hijab and not showing your female physique enough?
Hijab is enough. Burqa is the extreme concept of Hijab. I'm not a fan of the Burqa tbh. Way too excessive.

Sosa

Bruh
Hijab is enough. Burqa is the extreme concept of Hijab. I'm not a fan of the Burqa tbh. Way too excessive.
Wdym way too excessive, they are just following the salafi way
If they devote themselves to god in that way then respect to them

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Wdym way too excessive, they are just following the salafi way
If they devote themselves to god in that way then respect to them
I do respect them but Hijab is enough. Your face is your passport and your future partner needs to see your face publicly to make a move and propose to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending