Somaliland Burco's City Plan is something else!!!!

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
VIP
The capital needs to be moved to Burco, its more central located. I’d say the government based in Hargeisa and capital Burco. Its where Somaliland was announced and the first major Isaaq city the SNM entered on 27th of may in 1988.

Once the Burco - Ceerigaabo road is finished both Ceerigaabo and Burco will see a huge boom.

I love Burco as it’s my City but we really need to build roads. I remember one time I was in Taweli(East Burco neighbourhood) where sand kept getting in my eyes.

We’re not called Burco Boodh Weyne (Sandy Burco) for no reason. Hopefully we can get that resolved as it’s a lovely vibrant city

The capital needs to be moved to Burco, its more central located. I’d say the government based in Hargeisa and capital Burco. Its where Somaliland was announced and the first major Isaaq city the SNM entered on 27th of may in 1988.

Once the Burco - Ceerigaabo road is finished both Ceerigaabo and Burco will see a huge boom.
I think if the capital city changes to Burco then it would bridge the gap between Galbeed and Bari dynamic. As well as, the taxes of Burco Residents needs to be used in Burco instead of Berbera. I think the capital should either be Boroma or Burco. It is an economical injustice that Hargeisa remains to be the capital of Somaliland.

Abaq

Empire of Waamo
Very nice planning. The mini grid is the best way to plan cities as it encourages walkability. Shame they did leave any dan guud areas like parks