SywABKK.jpg

eTEca9o.jpg

GU6balw.jpg

f0xpXJI.jpg

EwZwL3l.jpg

eZB2dcP.jpg

jDbbOjP.jpg

f3Pjg4K.jpg

Why don't they pave pavements in this country?? The bungaloo house is beautiful tho but i myself am saving up to build a two story mansion.

:gucciwhat::ahh:

PE7fCTJmUl0RIHuF4DKEJiTUW2PQnt42YrmOq7wcVZM.jpg

Very nice. But what annoys me is that the street is not paved. Its incomplete. If its a new neighbourhood then developers have to charge more to build roads.

BankaTuyo

حيران
Very nice. But what annoys me is that the street is not paved. Its incomplete. If its a new neighbourhood then developers have to charge more to build roads.

people/local governments over there don't really take drainage systems or paving the roads seriously.

hhhhh. anyway make sure to get an underground tank; at least 10,000 liter one to harvest the rain water. Somalis don't know how to take advantage of natural resources.
@BankaTuyo you genius! why don't folks back home raise money from us diaspora ppl to pay for each town to have 100,000 L water tanks? Each one costs about £3000 in the uk and i'm sure we could raise enough money to buy one for each town in case of emergency.

https://www.tanks-direct.co.uk/water-tanks/water-storage-tanks/100000-500000-litre-water-tanks.html

@Factz check this out

I'm gonna have one shipped to somaliland next summer.

BankaTuyo

حيران
pay for each town to have 100,000 L water tanks?

In your home the collecting area of your roof is enough, but when it comes to large scale usage such as a city the size and population of Burao, it is better to construct water reservoirs; then divert the immeasurable and mind-boggling volume of water carried by the TOGDHEER seasonal river. Walaahi that shit could supply the water needs of the city and beyond-- human,livestock,irrigation -- for years and years.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
lmao that's one house photographed in different angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending