Burco Development News

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You guys should open some sort of factory or something else that would create jobs, who's going to use all these shops and hotels when everyone's broke?
:drakewtf:

Most hotels arent that different from their competitors = they in trouble

I think agriculture and factories are the future + most of the money

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Most hotels arent that different from their competitors = they in trouble

I think agriculture and factories are the future + most of the money

Somalis are copycats, every Tom Dick and Harry is opening up a hotel. I am waiting for them to make the price of hotel rooms crash :siilaanyolaugh:.

Agriculture, livestock and fisheries are the way to go for Somalis in the near future. Not only are we blessed in these sectors, it is probably the easiest and best way for us to generate economy.

Somalis are copycats, every Tom Dick and Harry is opening up a hotel. I am waiting for them to make the price of hotel rooms crash :siilaanyolaugh:.

Agriculture, livestock and fisheries are the way to go for Somalis in the near future. Not only are we blessed in these sectors, it is probably the easiest and best way for us to generate economy.
I fear there's going to be some sort of market bubble for these hotels. Ethiopia has used its mountains and fertile Nile river to boost its economy, Kenya brought in foreign companies to build its infrastructure and give jobs to its people. Somalia is blessed with a long coastline and fertile lands but Somalis never use opportunities and invest themselves in narcissistic things. From the way we behave, we deserve a landlocked desert

Galaeri

I fear there's going to be some sort of market bubble for these hotels. Ethiopia has used its mountains and fertile Nile river to boost its economy, Kenya brought in foreign companies to build its infrastructure and give jobs to its people. Somalia is blessed with a long coastline and fertile lands but Somalis never use opportunities and invest themselves in narcissistic things. From the way we behave, we deserve a landlocked desert

We have been fighting like idiots but we will get there eventually. When we get over our problems when can make lightening progress. The foreigners can't wait to invest in Somalia, Turkey even came with a program to help kickstart Somalia's reconstruction.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Imagine if someone was running the agriculture,livestock and fisheries

giphy.gif

We have been fighting like idiots but we will get there eventually. When we get over our problems when can make lightening progress. The foreigners can't wait to invest in Somalia, Turkey even came with a program to help kickstart Somalia's reconstruction.
But we first need three things to jumpstart our economy
1. Infrastructure
We barely have any of this, no prominent railways in Somalia, only a single runway airport in Mogadishu and a lack of Tarmac roads throughout Mogadishu. We should invest in these except for hotels
2. Institutions
We all know how HSM and his Ethiopian puppet masters keep an influence.
3. Security
We have an underfunded and sanctioned military. The government barely supports it and its fully funded by the west.
All in all it's not good

Galaeri

But we first need three things to jumpstart our economy
1. Infrastructure
We barely have any of this, no prominent railways in Somalia, only a single runway airport in Mogadishu and a lack of Tarmac roads throughout Mogadishu. We should invest in these except for hotels
2. Institutions
We all know how HSM and his Ethiopian puppet masters keep an influence.
3. Security
We have an underfunded and sanctioned military. The government barely supports it and its fully funded by the west.
All in all it's not good

we have hijacked the thread lol, need to take it elswhere otherwise some people will start calcaaling lol

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I do not like the design it looks like an office block. I hope Somalis will make open air markets/souks with granite streets.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I do not like the design it looks like an office block. I hope Somalis will make open air markets/souks with granite streets.
Somalis need to start building structures akin to traditional Somali architecture a la the pre-1800s. There are a lot of beautiful buildings that architects could take inspiration from instead of building these unattractive cement bricks they call hotels and shopping malls

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Somalis need to start building structures akin to traditional Somali architecture a la the pre-1800s. There are a lot of beautiful buildings that architects could take inspiration from instead of building these unattractive cement bricks they call hotels and shopping malls

:comeon:
Somalis lived in huts back then, truth is the only architechure we know is those horiible barthroom tiled buildings

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Was lit when I visited my abtiyos at xaafada oktober, the way xalimos pour onto you because they see you as a enlightened farax who comes from the outside world. :rejoice:

Trending