Burco Development News

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Can’t wait to revisit burco. The people are friendly and welcoming.

even i got the vip treatment (well they are my reer abti).

they seemed to understand that the issues of the northern states are just border disputes and nothing else.
walle i hope that their city grows and that the people’s lives get more comfortable.
What do they think of southerners? I wanna visit inshallah but I can’t hide my dialect and I know northerners and southerners got......tension

giphy.gif

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
What do they think of southerners? I wanna visit inshallah but I can’t hide my dialect and I know northerners and southerners got......tension

as long as you respect their sovereignty you are good to go. A lot of young western somalis set up shop in hargeisa no matter where in somalia they are from.

Can’t wait to revisit burco. The people are friendly and welcoming.

even i got the vip treatment (well they are my reer abti).

they seemed to understand that the issues of the northern states are just border disputes and nothing else.
walle i hope that their city grows and that the people’s lives get more comfortable.
:salute:
ur reer abtii is have yunis I’m sure
like me 💯

I’m curious as to how you think you know my reer abti.

do you know me fro real life?
Nah it’s just that the only 2 reer that live in burco are HJ and HY and HY share some land with dhulbahnte ,Which u probably are, so they usually marry of each other , whereas HJ,which Is my qabil, dont share any land with darod so they can’t marry darod

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Nah it’s just that the only 2 reer that live in burco are HJ and HY and HY share some land with dhulbahnte ,Which u probably are, so they usually marry of each other , whereas HJ,which Is my qabil, dont share any land with darod so they can’t marry darod

I understand the logic behind it. However i am not from the dulbahante clan. Nothing against them, i am majerteen cali salebaan.

how about you.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
U seem like a very reasonable daroodi walal
a lot of daroods are just so hostile

that is because my family never beefed like some do and my parents where the opposite of tribal.

plus the majority of the people on this forum have never been to any part of the somali peninsula.

that is because my family never beefed like some do and my parents where the opposite of tribal.

plus the majority of the people on this forum have never been to any part of the somali peninsula.
Lol swear down there are people who never went to Somalia and act like experts in qabil

lakeen barashoo fiican bro
nice to know u bro

Its good to see my somaliland hometown Burco doing well eventhough they were given 5% SDF last year. The trade fair thing seems disengenuous.

Last edited: