Bullying

Salam My brothers
I just wanna Write you a little life lesson, that you guys maybe can learn from.
since i was a kid i been exposed to bullying lonelinnes and been beaten up many times. There were times were i was bullied in a school because of My skin colour My mom got upset and moved me to a somali school im telling you guys i never been bullied and beaten so much in my life. My everyday life in that school was shit things like half of the school screaming My name and calling me fat was quite an average Day for me. People used to group up om me a Beat me up. The teachers never beileved me, only one time were there was an arab Lady teacher Who backed me against All the other teachers. The teachers ended up going against here.
The school was so bad that the govement closed it and Even how big My love to My country is. I'm still happy they closed the school.
The bullying never stopped. And that it just about half years of many years of My childhood as a bully victim. I was fat so My parents used to push me into sports like boxing swimming and local somali comunity indoor football. But I was either used to people either makimg fun of me or i didn't like the sport.
I wasn't only bullied in the schools.
I was litirally bullied almost everywhere i went. I grew up trying to understrand why Kids used to bully me and tried to pleas everyone and that didnt work. The last time i was bullied was in high school.
when i Graduated I started to go the gym and builded muscles to try to change Myself. It worked a bit i started to believe in Myself a little bit. But not that much.
See a week ago an arab Guy that was 3 year older older than me( 22) that has been in jail a couple times with alot friends and cousins that would straight up have his back were making fun of some White guys in my class. The White guys tried to make it look there were enjoying it and act like they were in for it i know they didnt like it.
i igored it because it wasn't My problem .
The next day he shouted abdi and mocked me wallahi i was shocked and didnt know what to do I acted like a pussy acted like we were making fun each other even tho i deep down didt like it. I then realised why people were bullying me All those years!! I told Myself enough was enough i waited for the next time he was shouting abdi. i expected it because when you let somoene bully you they will contiue. He started out of no where calling me abdi infront of the whole class again . I walked up to him middle in class looked at him and told him not to call me abdi again. he laughed abit and continoued. I look at him with dead eye asked him if he knew Who he was mocking and told him i would beat him and make him never be able to walk again infront of the whole class.And You know ajnabi have a disease called pride. He tried to laugh it off and walk away. He never called me abdi again and everyone in the class take me very serious. Normaly i would think of All the friends he could send after me and then let him bully me. But I didnt give a shit. Im am a big dude and If i cant procect myself i deserved those things.

What I'm tryna tell is people can only do What you allow Them to do to you.

Last edited:

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Thank you for choosing to share your story.
:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8: Keep your head high and always stand up for yourself. Bullying is a very important topic to talk about in our society. I apologize for what happened to you and many hugs to you for daring to confront that idiot.

"Always keep your mind strong with thoughts of positivity; your head up with full confidence and a big smile on your face, because you truly have greatness in you.
-Edmond Mbiaka
"

Ajnabis are like that bro thats why you should only trust somalis. All my friends are somali and they have never done me dirty meanwhile i can’t count on my fingers how many times ajnabi “friends” have done me dirty. Hopefully the bullying made you stronger bro.

Ajnabis are like that bro thats why you should only trust somalis. All my friends are somali and they have never done me dirty meanwhile i can’t count on my fingers how many times ajnabi “friends” have done me dirty. Hopefully the bullying made you stronger bro.
I dont have Any close friends and most of the somali's at My age are gangbangers that in some cases can be worse than ajnabis. But I try to not Open up to people because they can use it againt you and done you dirty as you said. So All I do is work. And its paying off i'm finaly about to get my first car wicht aint gonna be an average first car like a Kia picanto is gonna be a something with the same level as bmw 1 serie 2018 or a golf 6 gti or maybe a scoda Octavia 1.8 tsi wicht is a fast budget car. Beside that when the corona is done im gonna be traveling solo in many areas in the world including Somalia. I study carpenting so i want to start of with building playing grounds in somalia and inshallah use My time to become a better version of myself.

I May sound crazy to you but you can really become best friends with youself

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
Wa alaikumu salaam

That is so true
Im happy you are doing well now

I now can’t shut my mouth when I see someones getting bullied or when someone treats other people disrespectful

Bullies are cowards

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
tumblr_mfw12gmwkD1r6fxkro1_500.jpg

I dont have Any close friends and most of the somali's at My age are gangbangers that in some cases can be worse than ajnabis. But I try to not Open up to people because they can use it againt you and done you dirty as you said. So All I do is work. And its paying off i'm finaly about to get my first car wicht aint gonna be an average first car like a Kia picanto is gonna be a something with the same level as bmw 1 serie 2018 or a golf 6 gti or maybe a scoda Octavia 1.8 tsi wicht is a fast budget car. Beside that when the corona is done im gonna be traveling solo in many areas in the world including Somalia. I study carpenting so i want to start of with building playing grounds in somalia and inshallah use My time to become a better version of myself.

:salute:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Salam My brothers
I just wanna Write you a little life lesson, that you guys maybe can learn from.
since i was a kid i been exposed to bullying lonelinnes and been beaten up many times. There were times were i was bullied in a school because of My skin colour My mom got upset and moved me to a somali school im telling you guys i never been bullied and beaten so much in my life. My everyday life in that school was shit things like half of the school screaming My name and calling me fat was quite an average Day for me. People used to group up om me a Beat me up. The teachers never beileved me, only one time were there was an arab Lady teacher Who backed me against All the other teachers. The teachers ended up going against here.
The school was so bad that the govement closed it and Even how big My love to My country is. I'm still happy they closed the school.
The bullying never stopped. And that it just about half years of many years of My childhood as a bully victim. I was fat so My parents used to push me into sports like boxing swimming and local somali comunity indoor football. But I was either used to people either makimg fun of me or i didn't like the sport.
I wasn't only bullied in the schools.
I was litirally bullied almost everywhere i went. I grew up trying to understrand why Kids used to bully me and tried to pleas everyone and that didnt work. The last time i was bullied was in high school.
when i Graduated I started to go the gym and builded muscles to try to change Myself. It worked a bit i started to believe in Myself a little bit. But not that much.
See a week ago an arab Guy that was 3 year older older than me( 22) that has been in jail a couple times with alot friends and cousins that would straight up have his back were making fun of some White guys in my class. The White guys tried to make it look there were enjoying it and act like they were in for it i know they didnt like it.
i igored it because it wasn't My problem .
The next day he shouted abdi and mocked me wallahi i was shocked and didnt know what to do I acted like a pussy acted like we were making fun each other even tho i deep down didt like it. I then realised why people were bullying me All those years!! I told Myself enough was enough i waited for the next time he was shouting abdi. i expected it because when you let somoene bully you they will contiue. He started out of no where calling me abdi infront of the whole class again . I walked up to him middle in class looked at him and told him not to call me abdi again. he laughed abit and continoued. I look at him with dead eye asked him if he knew Who he was mocking and told him i would beat him and make him never be able to walk again infront of the whole class.And You know ajnabi have a disease called pride. He tried to laugh it off and walk away. He never called me abdi again and everyone in the class take me very serious. Normaly i would think of All the friends he could send after me and then let him bully me. But I didnt give a shit. Im am a big dude and If i cant procect myself i deserved those things.

What I'm tryna tell is people can only do What you allow Them to do to you.
Nigga lets be friends :hillarybiz:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads

An average man becomes great when his visions are great. InshaAllah more success to you

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I've been a bully and been bullied in middle school at the same time. It's an endless cycle. When you grow up, you realize how stupid it was and how immature it is.

Most people who are bullies are usually dealing with shit behind the scenes.

Mozart

You need people like me
Bruv
Im 6 feet 1 and wheight 91 kg
Im Athletic build and workout 4 times a week. What else do you want me to be dwane or what
Learn a combat sport . Preferably a striking one so boxing/kickboxing/Muay Thai

Trending

Latest posts