Is this surprising?

• Yes

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullying is great for a mans character , you are supposed to take shit tests and throw them back.Grow from them and not be a little about it.

So you like aborginals? the ones who puke , drink and f*ck 24/7 all over Australian streets?

:gucciwhat:
I feel for them and Native Americans as well, they're people who've lost everything because of colonialists. Their culture and way of lives have been destroyed by others. They are now reduced to alcoholism and petty crimes. How can you not feel bad for these indigenous peoples?
:francis:

Keeysan

The humble one
I feel for them and Native Americans as well, they're people who've lost everything because of colonialists. Their culture and way of lives have been destroyed by others. They are now reduced to alcoholism and petty crimes. How can you not feel bad for these indigenous peoples?
:francis:
:salute:Run walaasha

But what do those guys do in their countries?? Just to have an idea

:salute:Run walaasha

But what do those guys do in their countries?? Just to have an idea
I live in America, so I only have experiences with Native Americans. Most of them live on crappy reservations in shitty states (Arizona, Oklahoma, etc.) They are gentle people with a rich culture, but are plagued by poverty and alcoholism. I was in New Mexico once and I saw a few natives stumbling around drunk as hell. It's really sad to see what they have been reduced to.

Keeysan

The humble one
I live in America, so I only have experiences with Native Americans. Most of them live on crappy reservations in shitty states (Arizona, Oklahoma, etc.) They are gentle people with a rich culture, but are plagued by poverty and alcoholism. I was in New Mexico once and I saw a few natives stumbling around drunk as hell. It's really sad to see what they have been reduced to.
On what scale is the racism they face, like compared to another minority?

On what scale is the racism they face, like compared to another minority?
They are actually fetishized by white and black Americans who will claim some lineage to them. But they do face a lot of everyday discrimination just like African Americans. Some people assume they’re all drunks and criminals unfortunately.

World

VIP
They are actually fetishized by white and black Americans who will claim some lineage to them. But they do face a lot of everyday discrimination just like African Americans. Some people assume they’re all drunks and criminals unfortunately.
Why don't you move to an area with more Somalis? Have you ever lived in an area with more Somalis like Ohio, Minnesota, Seattle and so on?

Keeysan

The humble one
They’re going native for Pocahontas :diddyass:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Do cadaans in the UK hate Pakistanis and South Asians in general? It seems like they don't really like them.
Yh they hate them. They don't hate the indians as much since alot of them are non muslim but Pakistani are the biggest Muslims here they're the face of Islam so they hate them. It is more acceptable to be hateful against muslims than be racist even though both happen one is more acceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts