Bulk

Y’all ever went on a bulk? I’m trynna go a strict clean bulk and hit like 4000+ calories a day. For me high calorie meals like oatmeals or any shake that contains oats tastes like shit. I have a small ass appetite as well. Any advice???

Y’all ever went on a bulk? I’m trynna go a strict clean bulk and hit like 4000+ calories a day. For me high calorie meals like oatmeals or any shake that contains oats tastes like shit. I have a small ass appetite as well. Any advice???
High fat milk, yogurts and cheese!

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
How much do you weigh and how tall are you? 4000 calories and if your average height you’ll gain mucscle mass but your gonna to bring so much excess fst

How much do you weigh and how tall are you? 4000 calories and if your average height you’ll gain mucscle mass but your gonna to bring so much excess fst
I’m 6 1, 66kg or 145 pounds. I’m a little too skinny and I’m trynna gain weight and mass in like 6 to 8 months. I also have a small ass appetite.

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
I’m 6 1, 66kg or 145 pounds. I’m a little too skinny and I’m trynna gain weight and mass in like 6 to 8 months. I also have a small ass appetite.
4000 calories is too much bro youll gain weight but its gonna be more fat then muscle. eat at a 500 caloric surplus of your caloric maintenance level. this way the weight you'll gain is gonna be more muscle then fat.

When I was younger I ate everything that I want and gained weight. Yes I gained a lot of muscle but it was at the expense of gaining a lot of excess fat aswell. once I did my first cut I stopped eating at a massive surplus like I did before. Trust me its better to be disciplined with your diet and workout routine then flucate body fat back and forth. Youll feel confident, clothes will look better on you and you'll see the gains and definition

4000 calories is too much bro youll gain weight but its gonna be more fat then muscle. eat at a 500 caloric surplus of your caloric maintenance level. this way the weight you'll gain is gonna be more muscle then fat.

When I was younger I ate everything that I want and gained weight. Yes I gained a lot of muscle but it was at the expense of gaining a lot of excess fat aswell. once I did my first cut I stopped eating at a massive surplus like I did before. Trust me its better to be disciplined with your diet and workout routine then flucate body fat back and forth. Youll feel confident, clothes will look better on you and you'll see the gains and definition
Damn bro were you skinny as well?. Damn I thought 4000 calories would be good because I need major changes and fast. I’m tired of being skinny 😮💨. I guess around 3000 calories is good then.👍

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
Damn bro were you skinny as well?. Damn I thought 4000 calories would be good because I need major changes and fast. I’m tired of being skinny 😮💨. I guess around 3000 calories is good then.👍
Yeah bro alhamdulilah im very happy with my body and physique I'm slim but still muscular .

if you just started working out your going to make gains fast. Take advantage of the newb gains by eating close to your caloric maintenance level. Once you start to plateau and cant lift as higher then up your caloric level. This way youll be able to get shredded and undergo "body recompostion" people who have years of training experience have to go through bulk and cut cycles. take advantage of your inexperience

Yeah bro alhamdulilah im very happy with my body and physique I'm slim but still muscular .

if you just started working out your going to make gains fast. Take advantage of the newb gains by eating close to your caloric maintenance level. Once you start to plateau and cant lift as higher then up your caloric level. This way youll be able to get shredded and undergo "body recompostion" people who have years of training experience have to go through bulk and cut cycles. take advantage of your inexperience
Thanks bro. How long do you think it will take me to underago a full body recomposition if I stay consistent and I go to the gym 4-5 a week.

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
Thanks bro. How long do you think it will take me to underago a full body recomposition if I stay consistent and I go to the gym 4-5 a week.
3 months you’ll see changes in the first month.

lets say you can curl 20 pounds for 10-12 reps. That’s when you should up the weight to 25 pounds you wanna do at last 6 -8 reps when you struggle with weight that much you’ll make gains. If you plateau eat more protein and eat more calories. Track your progress that’s how you know your improving

3 months you’ll see changes in the first month.

lets say you can curl 20 pounds for 10-12 reps. That’s when you should up the weight to 25 pounds you wanna do at last 6 -8 reps when you struggle with weight that much you’ll make gains. If you plateau eat more protein and eat more calories. Track your progress that’s how you know your improving
I truly appreciate you bro.🙏🏾