Bulgarian absolute superhit taking over TikTok!

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Eeedo @Basra being a great consumer of TikTok, have you heard this masterpiece of bulgarian discography?

I've had it in my head for three days straight and keep hearing it while doing the most random of things!

Here it is:

Eeedo @Basra being a great consumer of TikTok, have you heard this masterpiece of bulgarian discography?

I've had it in my head for three days straight and keep hearing it while doing the most random of things!

Here it is:

For your sake get off that app and save your mental health

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I have a Bulgarian co-worker nice people

I like Bulgaria too. They were the first ones to recognize Bosnias independence back in 1992.

Although their language is Slavic and I understand them perfectly well, they are still like the hillbilly cousin. Well, arent all South Slavs hillbilly cousins to the highly civilized Western Slavs (who have been hugely influenced by Germans)....

I like Bulgaria too. They were the first ones to recognize Bosnias independence back in 1992.

Although their language is Slavic and I understand them perfectly well, they are still like the hillbilly cousin. Well, arent all South Slavs hillbilly cousins to the highly civilized Western Slavs (who have been hugely influenced by Germans)....
How did a Bosniak find himself on a somali forum? What's the story 🤔

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Here it is:

It makes me crave for Caano geel from Lascaaanod

Trending

Latest posts