Building social housing in Banadir

The current government of Mogadishu has done many social reforms in Somalia for the last 4 years. I think it is one of the best administrations most Somali people have seen since Abdullahi Yusuf (AUN) and Sheikh Sharif. The previous administration were battling to gain territory which is no longer the case to some extent now. Therefore the next administration should focus more on improving the lives of the most destitute in the community. One way to do that is through investing in social housing. The next most important task for Farmajo to tackle is to build Social housing infrastructure for the destitute in the Banadir region if he wins his seat again.

I know many of these kids will join the army and defend their nation if they are given housing and 3 square meals a day till 18

The current government of Mogadishu has done many social reforms in Somalia for the last 4 years. I think it is one of the best administrations most Somali people have seen since Abdullahi Yusuf (AUN) and Sheikh Sharif. The previous administration were battling to gain territory which is no longer the case to some extent now. Therefore the next administration should focus more on improving the lives of the most destitute in the community. One way to do that is through investing in social housing. The next most important task for Farmajo to tackle is to build Social housing infrastructure for the destitute in the Banadir region if he wins his seat again.

I know many of these kids will join the army and defend their nation if they are given housing and 3 square meals a day till 18

You mean Dowlada Hoose ee Gobalka Banadir led by Omar Finnish?

Trending