Building dashcam with AI

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Most recently a Muslim Pakistani cab driver was shot in the head and killed inside his own cab in New York. Another Muslim cab driver in Chicago was shot and killed in his own Cab too.

So am working on a dashcam with AI that will detect a gunshot and send text message to 911 and family member the driver chooses to receive texts that a gunshot has occurred inside or around drivers vehicle. 911 accepts text sms now. As for me I drive Uber full-time and conceal carry and wear concealable bullet proof vest.
I can add 250gb SD in the raspberry pi.

And Somali taxi driver killed

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Bro when the cops see that and your name is Mohamed they’ll put you on a no-fly list. Besides there’s a thing called shot spotter that’s installed in many big cities. It detects gunshots and automatically calls police. But you have the right idea

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
Cool idea. By the way how did you get into programming AI? is it hard? What would you recommend to a total noob in the field of programming to start doing it for fun as weekend projects?

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Cool idea. By the way how did you get into programming AI? is it hard? What would you recommend to a total noob in the field of programming to start doing it for fun as weekend projects?
I am basic programmer. It isn't hard to learn Python. JavaScript is easy too. Lots of YouTube videos for examples.

Trending

Latest posts