bruh......... and i thought somali men and women were toxic to one another........ :

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
This thread is full of hyperbole. Other black people are in no way, shape or form better or worse in their gender relations than Somalis. Those are anonymous tweets from no-name twitter handles. Some of which were most certainly tweeted by a non-Black person. Weak.

this popping twitter girl posted this:

View attachment 139651

and her comments/mentions were this:

View attachment 139652
View attachment 139653

View attachment 139656

View attachment 139655

and when some wanted to defend themselves i saw this:

View attachment 139657
View attachment 139658

and to think that all this was cause of this guy:

View attachment 139659

wallahi i will never compare somalis to this ever again. ive never seen anyone else stoop so low to hate on one another.
i also noticed a lot of black girls move like inceIS accounts the way they tweet. its so weird. its so clear theyre hella mad that black men dont want them, which is right to be mad at, but this way of showing it is embarassing
Thank you so much for posting this. Black girls need to come to reality that their own men love white females more than them, and I used to get surprised when black females always defend them
Like foreal :pachah1:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Thank you so much for posting this. Black girls need to come to reality that their own men love white females more than them, and I used to get surprised when black females always defend them

The entire world does. I don't understand why black makes are the only ones that get singled out for it. Middle-Easterners and Asians kiss the floor white women walk on. The only difference with black men is that white women have mutual interest.

The entire world does. I don't understand why black makes are the only ones that get singled out for it. Middle-Easterners and Asians kiss the floor white women walk on. The only difference with black men is that white women have mutual interest.
A random Somali guy back home will be like ‘Uff Maxa ku fala wax futada iska daqin oo ureyso :mugshotman:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I don't why AA women get mad and talk about self hate, black not dating black women, and so on just because black men see other women more attractive or date let's say white women. Can't they just move on, or at least act the same way black men do.?

Most black men are with black women. Black men marry out less than white and hispanic men

I don't why AA women get mad and talk about self hate, black not dating black women, and so on just because black men see other women more attractive or date let's say white women. Can't they just move on, or at least act the same way black men do.?
Most are not attracted to non black men. Also most black mrn are with black women

Most black men are with black women. Black men marry out less than white and hispanic men
It’s not them marrying black women, its the yesitaan from the ones that marry out. They always like “she ugly and her hair stinks’’ and black females will still defend them, like wtf. This goes to show how black females are self haters

Trending