bruh......... and i thought somali men and women were toxic to one another........ :

Black women are probably the ugliest women on the planet so obviously their men aren’t going to like them. Black men are fetishised so if they have a better option they’ll go for it.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
this popping twitter girl posted this:

View attachment 139651

and her comments/mentions were this:

View attachment 139652
View attachment 139653

View attachment 139656

View attachment 139655

and when some wanted to defend themselves i saw this:

View attachment 139657
View attachment 139658

and to think that all this was cause of this guy:

View attachment 139659

wallahi i will never compare somalis to this ever again. ive never seen anyone else stoop so low to hate on one another.
i also noticed a lot of black girls move like inceIS accounts the way they tweet. its so weird. its so clear theyre hella mad that black men dont want them, which is right to be mad at, but this way of showing it is embarassing
Ever notice when celebrity's say something hateful this it always on twitter? Why do people become so hateful on that platform?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
the white women in question: View attachment 139667
When the random black women walking down the street or a party, your colleague/classmate or your friend sister all look like this... You can see why
Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 12.27.05 PM.png

I'm happy we have horners as are women.
:rejoice:
If I was another black race.

:jcoleno:

The fate of the African-American population is the eventual fate of all those who live in liberal societies and are subjected to the brunt of capitalist processes.

chamie-chartPicture2-500x.png

I can't but look upon them with pity. We Somalis may be poor and scattered around the world but they have been stripped of that which may maintain their dignity. Dare I say, even in the midst of Jim Crow-style oppression, they had more dignity that they do now.

This is why I treat any Somali who emulates them with immense contempt, especially BLM xalimos and ciyaalo suuq faraaxs who talk about "pulling them shawtys". There is no need to racially degrade them but there should be no looking up to them either.

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Only Somali men look down on white women and men other races worship them in order to feel "superior" when they reproduce

This picture describes it perfectly

View attachment 139663
This is a terrible picture if you know the context on which it was made
Only Somali men look down on white women and men other races worship them in order to feel "superior" when they reproduce

This picture describes it perfectly

View attachment 139663
The context behind the picture it's truly messed up

somali men/women beef is child play compared to pretty much every other group. im gonna go as far as saying even our civil war was a child play compared to other civil wars. We completely overrate everything we do when in reality we just bunch of miskiins

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
@Destiny is a few forum posts away from turning into this

I don know fam Babushka syndrome hits them hard
You are partly correct. I have recently joined a new movement among likeminded black women that seeks to put ourselves and our interests forwards. I will expand upon this topic at a later time.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You are partly correct. I have recently joined a new movement among likeminded black women that seeks to put ourselves and our interests forwards. I will expand upon this topic at a later time.
I never thought I'd see the female version of 1ncels appear on this site.

Is that weird divest from black men stuff next up? That was some wack shit.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I never thought I'd see the female version of 1ncels appear on this site.

Is that weird divest from black men stuff next up? That was some wack shit.
As I said I will expand on this topic in a more detailed and separate post. It is a feminist movement specifically for black women. It does not only relate to who we choose to date.

Trending