bros and sis do me a favor, i am trying to make extra cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, i know yall will think this is "fake" but I found out this website called https://bobmovies.online/. I swear to god, I just watched the avenger's infinity war on this site without any sign ups or anything. It has the newest hits and the oldest hits. If you do go to the site, comment below, so everyone sees its not a scam.

It literally is a legit site, it will pay for promotion. Help me out fams. Just go to it that's all. Its not a scam.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
I dont watch movies am i missing something?
I watch documentaries since i know its based on true stories.

Drop the link sxb
It's a sleep relaxing channel. So support me and give me some views if you need white noise for sleep. It's not much but we all gotta start somewhere. I became interested when i found out that this nigga made millions in ad revenue by getting tired insomniacs to listen to his tracks and it helps them sleep so it's a win win. Time for us somalis to branch out and try new things like youtube and crypto.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0fBf62YEICaYdSx3AQ9adA

It's a sleep relaxing channel. So support me and give me some views if you need white noise for sleep. It's not much but we all gotta start somewhere. I became interested when i found out that this nigga made millions in ad revenue by getting tired insomniacs to listen to his tracks and it helps them sleep so it's a win win. Time for us somalis to branch out and try new things like youtube and crypto.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0fBf62YEICaYdSx3AQ9adA

Channel looks good!. Have you already tried making steps in crypto?

Yo, i know yall will think this is "fake" but I found out this website called https://bobmovies.online/. I swear to god, I just watched the avenger's infinity war on this site without any sign ups or anything. It has the newest hits and the oldest hits. If you do go to the site, comment below, so everyone sees its not a scam.

It literally is a legit site, it will pay for promotion. Help me out fams. Just go to it that's all. Its not a scam.
Have they payed you yet bro?

Channel looks good!. Have you already tried making steps in crypto?
Support me bro! share my channel with relatives and friends who have trouble sleeping. It's best they support a fellow somali than some ajnabi with ad revenue. I post weekly when i have time.

:friendhug:

Support me bro! share my channel with relatives and friends who have trouble sleeping. It's best they support a fellow somali than some ajnabi with ad revenue. I post weekly when i have time.

:friendhug:
Will do bro. Youre right we need to support eachother.

I see you @tesfey67n have deleted your own thread.

I would like to point it that evolution somewhat disproves the theory of Adam and Eve as basis for humans.

"Population genetic studies give independent estimates that the population size of humans has never dropped below around 10,000 individuals. Venema declares that a bottleneck of two is impossible, and this is a fact of comparable scientific certainty to heliocentrism. "

@Knowles @Inquisitive_

I see you @tesfey67n have deleted your own thread.

I would like to point it that evolution somewhat disproves the theory of Adam and Eve as basis for humans.

"Population genetic studies give independent estimates that the population size of humans has never dropped below around 10,000 individuals. Venema declares that a bottleneck of two is impossible, and this is a fact of comparable scientific certainty to heliocentrism. "

@Knowles @Inquisitive_

There is are many cantradictions in the"theory of evolution" and if left unjustified as a whole, would likewise be based on faith, perhaps in axiomatic form. But, lets come back to the story of adam and eve once again. I'm no biologists but, the study of the physiology of man and of the physiology of the animal kingdom generally shows that many of the species of living creatures in their early stages were dually sexed. In fact, we have many such animals existing today. There is every indication in the physical, mental, and psychic nature of man today to prove/theorize that at one time both men and women were dually sexed. Adam as a hermaphrodite and the division of this dual nature separated into two beings is digestable, But this opens more conversations.

There is are many cantradictions in the"theory of evolution" and if left unjustified as a whole, would likewise be based on faith, perhaps in axiomatic form. But, lets come back to the story of adam and eve once again. I'm no biologists but, the study of the physiology of man and of the physiology of the animal kingdom generally shows that many of the species of living creatures in their early stages were dually sexed. In fact, we have many such animals existing today. There is every indication in the physical, mental, and psychic nature of man today to prove/theorize that at one time both men and women were dually sexed. Adam as a hermaphrodite and the division of this dual nature separated into two beings is digestable, But this opens more conversations.

Honestly are you trying to be an intellectual troll? Kulaha, men/women were dually sexed @Knowles
:farmajoyaab:

Dual sex is known as inter-sex, and it is a part of evolutionary theories of mutation and genetic. :mahubowtf:

Also that is ripped directly from greek mythology :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts