British Somalis: Community under siege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo there was a full on fight in the common sections with 121 replies which started off by a black woman saying guy @5:02 cannot be somali, and if he is somali. This is proof that somalis arent black.:mjlol:

I cant find that comment :mjcry:

Apollo

VIP
PressTV is a shitty Iranian channel with a massive ideological bias. In the past they have pushed Al-Shabaab.

You can't trust anything RT and PressTV produce. Stay away from those.

PressTV is a shitty Iranian channel with a massive ideological bias. In the past they have pushed Al-Shabaab.

You can't trust anything RT and PressTV produce. Stay away from those.

Agree but i still believe that documentary about Somalis in Britain was informative.

Either way i absolutely avoid press TV/RT like the plague.

Apollo

VIP
Agree but i still believe that documentary about Somalis in Britain was informative.

Either way i absolutely avoid press TV/RT like the plague.

I used to think RT was semi-objective, but when they started pushing right wing populists in Europe I got disgusted with them and put a personal boycott on it.

I used to think RT was semi-objective, but when they started pushing right wing populists in Europe I got disgusted with them and put a personal boycott on it.

Same as me!

Giving a platform to these populists who loathe our very existence whilst some somalis/muslims praise RT because they have a segment for georgous George commie Galloway!:icon lol:

Also the disgusting propaganda for the Crimean annexation influenced me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.